S e x

Jimin POV:

Jungkook threw me on the bed kissing me roughly. "Mhmm...j.jungkook...I'm...tired.." I said between kisses. Jungkook pulled away and looked down at me with a smirk "it's not my fault that you make me so fucking horny doll." He quickly kissed me again not leaving me any time to talk. Jungkook was laying on top of me, I'm between my legs and had a hand pinned on each side of my head. I signed and tried to push his body off mine, without luck tho. Jungkook started leaving kisses down my neck and soon got down to my chest. He teasingly nibbled on one of my nipples, which made me moan. "Jungkook!" I moaned loudly as his tongue flicked around my nipple. "You're fucking amazing Jimin" he said in a harsh tone as he began to leave marks further down my body.

I started to be less tired and more horny. Jungkooks touches and kisses were unforgettable. He slowly pulled down my sweatpants and looked up at me with wide eyes afterwards.
I blushed "shut the fuck up." I said and buried my face in the crotch of my elbow. I was wearing a pair of navy blue lace panties. I've always preferred panties and thongs. They made me feel much more sexy, and they were so much more comfortable to wear then boxers. Jungkook shook his heard as he smirked and looked down at my hips and leaned down slowly to kiss all around my panties. I ached my back for more pleasure.

Jungkook slowly pulled my panties off and grabbed my waist with his hands afterwards. "All mine...." he said and caressed my V-line with his fingers. I grabbed his face and looked up in his eyes. He was licking his lips and before I let him know that he could do what the fuck he wanted to me, I smashed our lips together. He slid his tongue out his mouth and pulled me upwards to his face, so the kiss satisfied him. I rolled my hips up a little under him, so I could feel jungkooks needs for me. It made me damn crazy to see how much he wanted me. He pulled away from the kiss, with heavy breaths as he started to kiss my collarbone. His warm tongue hit my soft skin harshly as he bit and nibbled around the place. "Mhmh..." I grunted out of pleasure, and bit my bottom lip trying to hold in all my moans.

He leaned over to my face again. "Can I..." he said and licked his lips while scanning my body. His eyes was filled with lust and he looked like he was going insane. I tugged his hair behind his ear, and looked up at him with innocent eyes.
"Fuck me like you hate me." I said and he quickly looked up to my face. He raised an eyebrow and released a breath while leaning down to my lips so I could feel his warm breath on my face. He kissed me roughly and our tongues started to fight for dominance. He won of corse, he were filled with lust and I could feel that he really tried to control himself, but that didn't work. He stared holding my hips down with his own and even though he still had pants on, I could feel his rock hard cock pressed agains me. Jungkook held my face in place with one of his hands on my face while kissing me.

I couldn't wait no more. Yes I liked kissing and making out but there was a reason why I told him to fuck me like he hated me. I knew that Jungkook wanted me in all types of ways so I leaned a bit forward, still kissing with Jungkook, and tugged the sides of his pants, telling him that he should take them off. A smirk grew on jungkooks face and he leaned away from me, but not much, our lips were still touching. "A little feisty there huh?" I didn't respond to him. I just grabbed his neck with my hands and pulled him closer to me so I could kiss those fantastic lips of his. He pulled down his pants with one hand and got the rest of them off, with help from his legs.

Without warning me he pulled my hips down and rubbed his cock on my ass. He didn't finger fuck me first or anything else so I wasn't stretched out yet. I hissed as he inserted himself inside me, and before he was in completely he began thriving up and down fast. I deg my nails into his back as tears came out of my eyes, rolling down my face. It hurt so bad, Jungkook was big - very big and I had completely forgot about his size. I tried to relax as much as possible since I knew that if I did that I would begin to feel more pleasure.

Jungkook thrived faster and the bed was moving along with Jungkook. He began to hit my soft spot and as he did, I moaned louder and deg my nails deeper. It suddenly began to feel so good, the pain was almost gone. He held my hips down in place with his hands and slammed his body into mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned back to kiss him. I peaked his lips once, then once more before holding on tight to him. Clinging my whole body to his. Jungkook was at his coming state as well as I.

I came first and cummed on our bodies, thinking that we were done soon. But boy was I wrong. Even though Jungkook came as well, he didn't stop. He slammed his body roughly into mine and bit my bottom lip harshly as he kissed me. I began to feel week, and sloppy, and my body began shaking lightly from all of Jungkook touches. I couldn't stop moaning, I guess you could say that I was a moaning mess.  As we came for the SECOND time, Jungkook stopped and took some seconds to breathe. I did the same. "Oh...j-Jungkook..." I whispered out in the room, and closed my eyes.

Then Jungkook began fucking me again for the third time, making me gasp loudly. It only took a few minutes for Jungkook to come again and after he did, he flopped right on top of me and breathed heavily into my chest. I nuzzled his hair with my shaky hand and tried to control my unsure breaths. We were sticking together by each other's cum, which was really fucking disgusting but I wasn't worried about that. I was worried about that I probably couldn't walk at all tomorrow.
————————————————————
Jungkook POV:
I got up from Jimins shaky body and went to the bathroom to get a towel, to clean us up.
Jimin was amazing.  All over amazing. He made me the happiest that I had ever been, which meant both good and bad things. I would do anything for Jimin. I would kill someone instantly if they hurted him, even if that person was my family, even if it was my best friend. I knew that Jimin was irresistible. I couldn't control myself when he's around, but if it had been my best friends boyfriend, I would've never done what Taehyung did.

I wanted to make him suffer. Not killing him, but making him suffer so bad, but Jimin wouldn't let me. And I couldn't hurt Jimin. Physically or mentally, even tho I would've liked to see Tae begging me for another chance, another chance to live. Jimin was mine. And mine only. Even though Jimin hated when I called him that, it was true. His beautiful sparkling eyes when he was looking at me, his chapped plump lips - that I kissed and only I, and his drop dead gorgeous body that only I could see. Nobody could ever see jimins body naked but me.

I went back into my room where Jimin laid on the bed, curled up as an ball. I sat down next to him and cleaned his stomach and his thighs. It looked like he already were sleeping. I cleaned up myself as well and went back to bed to cuddle my boyfriend.
————————————————————