my neck

Jimin POV:
I woke up next to jungkook. He had both his arms secured around my waist, hugging me from behind. Our bodies were very close and I could feel his warm breath on the crotch of my neck. His arms felt very uncomfortable around me, since one of
them were under my waist, and he held me very tight, almost so I couldn't breathe. I wiggled a little out of his hold but got pulled back in immediately. "Stay in my arms of you dare." Jungkook said to me, with his deep raspy morning voice. I giggled while turning my body around to face him. His soft black hair was super messy, half of it covering his forehead while the other half was almost standing up in the air. His face expression was very soft and he looked like he had gotten a good deep sleep. I took my hand up and nuzzled his hair making it looking less messy, while I could feel his deep loving gaze on me. He tugged me closer and began cuddling up to me, but he didn't make it far cause suddenly the door behind him slammed open. Jungkook flinched and he quickly sat up, turning around to see who it was, and I could feel his warmth leave my body.

"Jungkook! What the fuck are you doing her-here, we've been looking for you everywhere!" Namjoon shouted looking furious and very confused with Jin besides him. Jin immediately tugged namjoons white sweater sleeve. "Calm down Baby." Jin said and pecked namjoons cheeks, which made him slightly smile.

Jungkook groaned as he looked at Namjoon and Jin, while rubbing my inner thighs gently. "And who's the ones giving orders here? Me. Go up stairs you two, I'll join you in an hour or so." Jungkook said and both Namjoon and Jin looked at him in confusion. As they had stared at us for a minute Jungkook rolled his eyes. "What? Are you fucking deaf? I said go. Up. Stairs." He snapped at them. I slapped his hand softly, because of the way he spoke. "Hey! No need to speak to them like that, they were just worried for you." I spoke and looked up at the chocolate brown eyes, that I had loved ever since I saw them. Jungkook looked up at Namjoon and Jin again and a quick sign left his lips. "I'm sorry...Go up staris and I'll join you in 30 minutes, thank you."

AUTHOR POV:
As the namjin couple had left the room slamming the door quietly, Jungkook laid back down and tugged Jimin closer. He could feel jimins silky smooth skin touching his, but he also felt jimins coldness. Not in that way but Jimin was literally freezing, which made Jungkook shocked. He immediately wrapped all his body around jimins and pulled the smaller on top of him. Jimin looked down at Jungkook with wide eyes and an confused expression. "You'er freezing Jimin! Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook asked while soothing Jimins skin fast but gentle, trying to give him as much warmth as possible. Jimin giggled while rubbing his eyes, from sleepiness and looked down at Jungkook afterwards with an pleading smile on his lips. He could feel himself getting hard. He hadn't been touched like that for a long time. He hadn't had jungkooks hands on him in the past months, but Jimin wasn't ready. Even though he was horny as fuck, he didn't want to fuck Jungkook...Not just yet, but a bit of teasing couldn't go wrong..Right? Jimin thought, while leaning down to Jungkooks neck, pressing his soft plump lips on it, drowning jungkooks neck in small pecks. Jimin could feel Jungkook tens up, but he didn't stop. Pecks became open mouth kisses pressed on Jungkooks neck. As Jimin had pressed his warm tongue on the tallers collarbone, the taller had groaned and grabbed jimins ass roughly. Jungkook shot his head back, giving more place for Jimin to pleasure, but Jimin stoped. Just like that. Many hickeys here and there and a hard Jungkook was what he wanted to achieve - which he did. When Jimin had leaned out Jungkook had closed his eyes and sighed. "I knew it..I fucking knew but I still fell for it, you fucking tease." Jungkook groaned and received an cute giggle from Jimin.

Jungkook signed but the sigh got interrupted by some sweet plump lips placed on his own. He didn't bother to open his eyes, as he melted into the kiss immediately. Jimins tongue felt so good in jungkooks mouth, and the taste...oh the taste..A taste Jungkook could never ever in his life get tired off. He explored every inch of jimins mouth and had gotten sweet small moans in return. Their lips connected like puzzle pieces. Jungkook loved the feeling of Jimins plump pillow soft lips on his.