hoseoks hidden secret🌟

Just wanted to say, THANK YOU for 10k+ reads! i never thought this story would "blow up". Your comments mean the world to me - thank you for everyone who reads this book, love u❤️
Much love - Author xx
————————————————————
(Warning - mentions about rape and other horrible things)🌟
Jimin and Hoseok were sitting in a small unknown matcha place in the city. They've never been there before and both of them loved matcha - since Hosoek wanted to explain everything to Jimin, he thought it was a great place to start. It was quite late for drinking matcha tea, alone in a dark cafe, filled with small plants and posters that said "Free the animals", "Love is life" and stuff like that. Both boys had gagged from just looking at them.

"ahh wow..This tea is really good." Jimin said quietly , sipping on his green tea as he sat on a dark brown leather couch, wrapped up in a dark green blanket, which the man who had taken their order had given him. Hosoek took a sip from his tea, but couldn't drink more since it was way to hot. He was sitting across from Jimin, in a dark brown leather chair - only having the blanket wrapped around his legs. Jimin noticed that Hosoek was being very quiet, and only looked down at the floor. The smaller sighed. "Hobi...Are you ready to talk to me? I really want to help you, but if you aren't ready then i'll except it..." He said while tilting his head to make eye contact with the other.

"No I...I'm ready, but if i start...Crying or something then i'm really sorry." Hosoek said looking up at Jimin. He was feeling very nervous all of a sudden. Could he really trust jimin?

The smaller just looked at him, waiting for him to tell him his story - hopefully all of it so Jimin would understand him better. Hoseok scratched his neck "Should i begin now or...?". Jimin nodded.

"Okay...So umh...It started off with me joining the mafia because i needed money, and yoongi were already working there so i knew Jungkook, pretty much already. When i had been there for around two weeks, the other members..Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung, came home from a mission that happened over in Italy....T-the first time i saw him. He was just...ohh-the most handsome person i've ever seen..I just melted from his eyes..He really was something special to me. I remember that he was wearing the ugliest pair of white ripped jeans...*giggle* They were hideous! But..I fell in love right away, and he started showing interest for me as well! I was on the biggest cloud nine in the world...We started dating after knowing each other for three months....And then- it just happened..The first couple of months were the best months in my life, b-but then he started forcing me to do..Stuff...Stuff that i didn't feel comfortable with...Like one time he send me out to one of his friends, a-and his friend..H-he r-raped me..Umh..While taehyung w-watched, and-and filmed it..."

Jimins tears started rushing down his cheeks like small waterfalls running down. He couldn't believe Hoseoks words. How can you be with someone who treats you like that?

"Taehyung..and his friends ended up saying S-sharing is caring...I was sick, i couldn't stop loving him even though he did something so horrible to me...a-and i'm still sick, Jimin. I'm still blind thinking that maybe he actually will love me one day...He says he does, sometimes...But i can't even remember what love feels like...What making love feels like. I can't remember the last time we actually had sensual sex, where i could feel his love for me. I'm not sure if we ever had that, actually...Every time we have sex, he ends up just leaving me there, unfinished, when he's done finishing himself...L-like i'm just a toy. A sexhelper, a slut, a broken doll that he's just using for his own desires...what-what about mine? don't i get the rights to have sex that I enjoy?.."

Loud sniffing was heard from both of them. Jimin watched hosoek with red puffy eyes and trembling lips.

"I started writing paragraphs in my notes instead of telling him how i feel because he wouldn't listen anyway...O-Once i even apologized for bothering him, and he said "It's fine"...Does Jungkook ever bother you? Are lovers supposed to response like that?... I don't think so...I'm pretty fucking sure that lovers can't bother each other."

Jimin was shaking his head roughly from hoseoks question. Jungkook never bothered him in any way, only small little augments but nothing as much as "bothering" each other.

"I just want to feel some thing...Something really real, but i just can't...I wish loving was easy...I wish loving me was easy. Apparently people get tired of me...Are you tired of me Jiminie? Please tell me if i sometimes say something wrong- but just remember...That just because i'm smiling all the time..Doesn't mean anything."

Jimins hundreds of tears were falling down his chubby cheeks. He shook his head again. "Never. I wouldn't never get tired of you...I'm so sorry for everything, Hobi."

Hosoek flashed him a smile. "Unfortunately im not done yet..."

"He abused me. Made all kind of scars on my body. I have a burning mark on my ass, because...He's..He's a s-sadist, jimin. He's a fucking sadist. Enjoy causing people pain, enjoying me crying and begging for him to stop. Stop choking me, hitting me, sexually abusing me...And then he would- fucking...He always gives me false hope..Every time he hurt me, every time i cry, every time i drink...Whispering sweet stuff in my ears. Telling me fake I love you's...A-and instead of telling me 'we're going to be okay'...He tells me: 'Your going to be okay'....And on top of that..He blames our problems on my mental health."

Jimin felt empty. Never in his life had he felt empty. He couldn't help but feeling numb after everything Hosoek just had told him.

"I'm so sorry...How could i've been so blind.." Jimin sniffled, closing his eyes feeling disgusted with himself. He had known Hosoek for around 10 months..He had know taehyung - a Rapist, sadist, psycho - for the same amount of time, thinking that he was sweet? caring? How in the world could he not have noticed Hosoeks feelings? How the fuck could Jungkook not have seen or heard anything?

Suddenly Jimin wished that jungkook had killed Taehyung the day when he touched him.