The job

Jimin POV:
The car ride was so long, many hours went by and it began to get darker. Jungkook and I talked about family and childhood memories, and stuff like that.
I fell asleep in the car holding one of Jungkooks hands, since I was a little scared if somethings going to happen, to him and the other guys.

"Wake up doll" Jungkook whispered into my ear, with a soft raspy voice, as we were at our destination. I opened my eyes slowly and looked where we were. It was a dark parking lot only with small green lights and a few cars. I sighed, I really wanted to go with them and see what it was like being in a mafia. I looked over to where Jungkook sat, he was texting someone very fast. I leaned over to him and smiled when our faces were close. He looked back at me and took a hand up to my face and kissed my lips, just a quick peck. "I have to go now...Jin Will be waiting with you" Jungkook said and opened his car door. "Ya! No I will not wait with nobody!" Jin yelled. I giggled and looked over at the other side.

Taehyung had to tell Jungkook something so he grabbed him and whispered something to him. As he talked Jungkook shouted at him. He looked super angry and his eyes were burning. After Tae explaining something more to him, Jungkook signed and cooled a little down. Tae explained it to the others as well. I was so curious about what he was saying to get such an response back from them. After some minutes of talking they all turned to look at me. I looked at them confused. My heart was pounding so much and I began to feel very hot. They all just looked at me, Jungkook looking mad as hell.

"What is it..?" I questioned as Namjoon came to help me out of the car. He had an kind of awkward look on his face. "Uh...Jimin do you think you could help us with this victim?" Namjoon asked looking all places but me. I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest. "Of course!" I said with a smile on my face, not knowing what I said yes to.
I was so excited, and jumped out of the car, down in Namjoons arms and walked over to the others.

They told me the plan. They needed me because apparently John knew all of the mafia already. I had to flirt with john, badly so that I could take him to a room to 'flirt' where Jungkook and the others were in so they could kill him. Jungkook wasn't happy at all, Trying to change the plan but I was so excited. I got to help a fucking mafia, by flirting (my speciality) with an rich handsome man. My face lit up as Yoongi took an outfit out from the car. It was a white lace suit, and I was the one who was going to wear it.

I squeaked and took my hands out to Yoongi and he passed me the suit. It looked very expensive, I've never worn anything like it before. I was going to look so hot. Hoseok said that I could change in the car, while they worked the plan all out. I did what he said. I went into the car and changed into the amazing suit. I looked sexy as hell. I touched up my hair and put on just a little make up to make me look a little younger, even though I already looked young. Old men loved young boys.

With the suit - a pair of black boots was given to me, but they were hideous, so i asked Yoongi if he had anything else. He only had a pair of black stilettos. Which was perfect. I loved stilettos. As I had finished off I walked out of the car. All eyes landed on me, just as I like. I spinned around in front of them as their jaw dropped. I giggled and looked over at Jungkook who was nearly drooling. I walked over to him while my stilettos made clicking sounds as they hit the ground, and closed his wide open mouth with one of my hands. Namjoon and Yoongi began laughing, since Jungkook looked so focused and confused at the same time.

"No.way.in.hell.ill.let.you.wear.that." he said and flames began burning up in his eyes. I sighed and pouted up at him, cupping his face with my hands. "Pretty please" I gave him puppy eyes. He gulped and scanned my body with hungry eyes.
"You look amazing!" Hoseok said behind me, I turned around and gave him a big smile. Tae looked over at Jungkook, and rolled his eyes. "Stop being a baby Gguk, he's not yours" Tae said slowly and grabbed my hand. "Let's go." he said as he lead the way, still holding my hand.

We got to a casino, a very fancy one where there were different rooms that you could rent. We had already rented a room, the room where i was going to get John into. Jungkook explained the plan to me one more time, and after that he kissed me. "If anything happens to you...Text me as fast as you can, or call my name okay? I'll be there in no time" he whispered into my ear. I left the room, and walked down to the bar where people were dancing, drinking, making out and playing different types of poker. I was dead nervous but also so excited. I had always been a good actor, so I hoped that John wouldn't suspect anything.

I sat down at one of the barstools and my face quickly turned to see a very attractive tall man who sat down next to me. John.
Jungkook had shown me pictures of him. John was wearing a dark green emerald suit with an black bow tie. His eyes were the same color as the suit and he had chestnut brown hair. He looked very classy and elegant. He looked at me, and scanned my body.

"Hello love, I'm John." He said with his Italian accent. I battered my eyelashes up to him, that was one of the best flirting tricks. I then gave him a small smile. "Jimin." I shook the hand that he held out for me. "So what is a pretty boy like you doing all alone here, you're to beautiful not to notice." John said seductively. If I haven't had any plans to kill him I would've let him fuck me good.
I sighed and gave John slight puppy eyes. "I was supposed to be with my boyfriend...I even rented a room and he just ditched me, so now my money was waisted." I said as realistic as I could, he widened his eyes and put one of his hand on my thigh, rubbing it up and down. I bit my lip, and looked up at him. "Well, I think you should get a new boyfriend.." he said to me and went higher with his hand on my thigh.

He was fucking disgusting, but I was better at this then I thought. It was so easy to seduce John. I smiled at him and pretended to still be a little sad, hoping that john would get my signal. "Can I see that little room you rented kitten?" John suddenly asked. I smiled knowing that my plan had worked. Damn this shit was easy, I haven't even talked with him for 5 minutes. I got up from my chair and took his hand, leading him the way. When we got to the room i quickly held my breath in and walked inside, John right after me.

I couldn't see Jungkook or the others but they had told me that they were hiding so I basically had to make time fly by with John till they jumped out. John closed the door behind us and grabbed me from behind making me gasp. I turned around. He looked at me with eyes that spoke no other then evil. John quickly smashed his lips on mine making me gasp one more time from the sudden move.
His hands where all over my body, but I figured that I couldn't do anything but to kiss back, since I needed to finish the plan.

I moaned into johns mouth making him growl. What a turn off. But before we got any further John collapsed right in front of me. I looked confused down at him and suddenly blood flooded out of his head. I gasped and walked backwards as tears began rolling down my cheeks. I've never seen anyone die before. I took my hand up covering my mouth, and quickly ran out to the attached bathroom, I threw up multiple times of the thought of Johns dead body. I felt dizzy and it felt like my whole stomach was turning. I heard footsteps running over to me. It was Tae.

He put his hand on my back and tried calming me down. I turned to him and threw my arms over his neck, sobbing loudly into him. "Shh...." Tae said and nuzzled my back. "You did so well, it's completely normal to act like this." Taes comforting words cooled me a little bit down. My sobs got quieter as Tae talked to me. It felt amazing having Tae beside me, and Jin also joined us, bending down to us and kissed the top of my head.

After a couple of minutes I tried to get out of Taes grip but he wouldn't let me go. "I'm not letting you go just now little one, hug me please" Tae said which made me giggle, still crying. I hugged him tighter but got interrupted by a pair of strong arms pulling me away from Tae. I got lifted up with no hesitations, and got up on somebody's lap.

"Jimin baby...don't cry" a warm soft voice said.
I released the breath that I was holding and sniffed in the scent of Jungkooks sweet smell. I nuzzled my head into his neck and small tears fell down my face. I wanted to sleep, I was so tired and felt sick. Jungkook nuzzled my head with his hands, gently.
"Relax a bit, I'm going to make sure you're safe, nobody's going to touch you, and if they do I'll kill them. Okay?" He whispered softly in my ear. I nodded tiredly and fell asleep in Jungkooks embrace.
————————————————————