Needs

Jimin POV:
I tried sleeping since Jungkook had told me to and I was dead tired. But I just couldn't sleep. The fact that Taehyung might be very hurt right now killed me. Don't get me wrong, I don't have feelings for Tae, but I love him so much. He had become my best friend and he was also the reason that I met the others. I loved him in a very different way then Jungkook. When I was with Jungkook I felt sexy, beautiful, sassy, loved and cared about, and when I was with Taehyung I only felt happiness. I laughed so much with Taehyung and he reminded me of myself, we were very alike.
I cuddled my pillow and tried sleeping but all I got was teary eyes.
Suddenly my door opened and I sat up as quickly as I could when I heard it.
It was jungkook.

He stood with an exhausted and angry look on his face with closed eyes and his back leaned on the door. He had bloody hands and had cuts all over his face. By heart began beating and I began to feel sick from the blood. It reminded me of Johns dead body collapsing in front of me. I snapped out of my thoughts and ran over to him and cupped his bloody face with my hands. "Jungkook, are you okay? Are you hurt? Who did this? Why do you have all that..blood on your face? I-is it Taes blood?" I asked him with wide eyes looking at the cuts on his face. He had a deep cut on his cheek and one more on his forehead. Small cuts were all over his neck and ears as well. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "I wouldn't do that to you." He said with a deep voice, I looked confused up at him. "You wouldn't do what Jungkook?" I asked and nuzzled his face with my thumps as I looked right into his eyes. "Kill Taehyung."

My mouth slowly opened as I looked at him. it hit me. Who did Jungkook kill and who's blood was on his hands. "What did you do Jungkook, what's all this blood." I looked at his hands confused. He signed "It's mine. It's my blood. I didn't hurt no one." His eyes were calm and tired. I looked at him and my body started to feel weird. Week and sad. I grabbed one of his hands, and saw hundreds of small cuts were on it. I looked up and his eyes met mine. "D-did anyone hurt you?.." I was scared. Scared if Jungkook was hurt, I didn't want him to be hurt and I sure as hell was going to talk to who ever hurt him. He chuckled and looked to the side.

"I smashed the mirror Jimin, that's all." Jungkook said to me. A slight smile spread on his lips, as he leaned down to my confused ass face, looking right at me. "Now give me a kiss, friend" He smirked and leaned right down to my lips as he breathed out. I began blushing, and felt bad at the same time. "I-I'm sorry Jungkook, I didn't mean it." I said while looking at our feet. He chuckled "hmm right" and peaked my lips.

We went into the bathroom and cleaned him up. Small pieces of glass were in his skin but I managed to get all of them out with my nails. I was so embarrassed by calling him my friend, but I hoped that he wouldn't tease me with it.
But what the fuck was I talking about
Jungkook never teasing me? Hah. Funny.

I sat on the bathroom counter and Jungkook stood in between my legs as I cleaned his face with a warm, wet towel. I was so focused on being gentle so it wouldn't hurt him, that I didn't notice that Jungkook stood with the biggest smirk on his face. "You're cute when you care about me you know that right friend?"
I hummed in response not hearing a word of what he said. As I had cleaned up his face completely I leaned over him and smiled before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "As good as new!" I said proudly and felt happy that he was all cleaned up and that blood wasn't rushing down his face anymore.

I was about to jump down from the counter but Jungkook wouldn't let me. I looked confused at him as he was staring at my lips with a smirk on his face. "Jungkook let me go please, you need to rest." I tried calling to him but he didn't listen to me a smallest bit. I rolled my eyes and signed. "Jungkook?". He always zoomed out staring at my lips.
"You said you loved me today." Jungkook suddenly said and changed his focus to my eyes. He still had that fat dumb smirk on his face. "Yeah? What about it?" I asked cockily as I could feel him leaning his body closer to mine. "Say it again" he simply said very directly and looked down at my lips again.
I signed. "I love you Jungkook, can I get down now?"
Jungkook licked his lips and pushed my body closer to his by tugging me forward. I could feel his member growing and I looked down and giggled.
"I love the nicknames you give me doll. Jungkookie, baby, sweetheart and well.....daddy" he said and grabbed all my attention. I blushed and he began kissing my neck making my spine shiver.
————————————————————
Short chapter sorry.
MAYBE smut next chapter