baby pt

"Baby?! What the hell Taehyung!" Jimin whisper yelled, pointing his index finger at him, not wanting to take the smallest chance to Mr.Jeon to hear anything. "You could have said, marriage or something that could actually be possible! Now he's waiting, nine months for a baby that DOESN'T EVEN exist!". Taehyungs nose was bleeding from the harsh hit from Jungkook and he was sitting on the huge stairs while facepalming himself from his dumb actions. "I'm so sorry! I really am, i don't know why I would say something like that! Please forgive me." Taehyung begged while looking into jimins teary eyes.

Jungkook was watching them from afar, since Jimin had said him to do so - so he wouldn't hurt Taehyung anymore. The smaller sighed while closing his eyes. "I forgive you, of course - but what the fuck, Taehyung!" Jimin scolded now being so angry that a hard slap landed on Taehyungs cheek. After realizing his actions, Jimin, quickly pulled his hand up to his chest and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"O-oh my god...I'm so sorr-" Taehyung cut him off by shaking his hand in front of him. "Don't." He said as he looked down. "I really fucking deserved it. What can we tell him Gguk?" The brown haired questioned now turning to look over at Jungkook who stood with crossed arms, poking his inner cheek with his tounge. The taller rolled his eyes not wanting to talk with Taehyung, but with Jimin looking at him with sweet innocent eyes, it was impossible not to fall for. "I.dont.fucking.know. I can't just get Jimin pregnant like that, Taehyung! Especially when my body is this weak and- oh my fucking god Taehyung! Why would you ever say that, to my father?!" Jungkook said a little louder, in disbelief now walking over to stand besides Jimin.

The blond gulped before scratching his neck, now thinking hard about the decision he was about to make. "I mean...I wouldn't mind a- a baby..." Jimin mumbled and Jungkook almost snapped his neck to look at him with wide confused eyes. "What?" Jungkook now whispered so quietly so only Jimin could hear. The blond immediately regretted his words, now turning a deep shade of pink under jungkooks eyes. "You...want a..Baby...With me?" Jungkook asked, turning around so he faced Jimin completely, making him unable to look at Taehyung. Jimins eyes wandered up again while slowly nodding, only to find Jungkook smiling like an idiot. "You want a baby with me!" Jungkook almost shouted while placing both of his large hands on jimins hips, pulling him closer. The blonds confused face met with Taehyungs, from behind - who also was looking very taken back from jungkooks actions.

Jimin slowly pushed Jungkook away, not wanting to hurt any part of his body. "Let's talk about this later, Jungkook. I think your father is waiting for us, hm?" Jimin said while caressing jungkooks cheek. The taller nodded and placed a small peck on jimins forehead making the blond melt a little. "Help me walk Taehyung." Jungkook commanded and Taehyung quickly raised himself from the stairs to help his best friend.

——

The dinner went weirdly good, from the fact that it was the second time Jimin had met him. They all lied about the baby - and Jimin loved it. All the talking about pregnancy, made him feel amazing but the fact that it wasn't real, made his smile fade. He couldn't help but imagine a little Jungkook running around the mansion with long black hair and small yellow duckling slippers on, smiling with bunny teeth.

Mr. Jeon went home after hours of chatting with Jimin. He was much better then the blond had imagined, from jungkooks words - but he did see that every time Jungkook wanted to talk with his dad, Mr.Jeon would completely turn him down, not even giving him the smallest smile.

"That went...Good I suppose." Jungkook said while watching Jimin, hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi doing the dishes. Yoongi huffed. "Yeah..He really fucking liked you Jimin. He has never talked with me like that before - and I've known him for years." The silver haired complained while scrubbing the cutting bord, Jin had used for greens. "Mhm...He was really nice to me...." Jimin hummed while walking over to Jungkook. "...And all the talk about pregnancy has made me all love sick." He mumbled, burying his head into jungkooks warm chest. The taller chuckled as he started soothing jimins blond locks.

Namjoon turned around looking confused. "Are you..like...going to actually do it?" He asked while placing his face in his palms, who was resting on top of the kitchen island. Jimin hummed as Jungkook soothed his back. "When jimins ready. A lot of things has happened plus my job can be very dangerous to Jimin, and our baby, especially when the media's going to know. We have enemies, guys. Remember that." Jungkook reminded them and Taehyung and Yoongi sighed. Hoseok leaned up against the fridge, with raised eyebrows. "I thought we already killed Kai?".

Jungkook sighed at the memory, while Jimin now turned around to look at hoseok, wanting to hear more - since Jungkook barely talked about his victims. "Yes, but what about Sehun?" Jungkook asked, taking Yoongi off guard - making him choke on his water. Hoseoks mouth did an "o" shape, instantly regretting bringing up Kai, which then leaded on to Sehun. The room got filled with silence, which Namjoon broke with an fake cough. All men looked down, awkwardly while Jimin was looking around confused. "Who's Sehun?" The blond asked getting nothing but silence in return, making him only more confused. "Who is Sehun?" He asked again, now more firmly while turning around to meet jungkooks eyes. Jungkook only looked at him with calm eyes, mouth being completely straight.

"I'm sorry jungkook, I shouldn't have..." Hosoek whispered now turning his eyes over to Jungkooks black ones. The taller shook his head lightly, not wanting hoesok to regret mentioning his psycho half brother.

————-