Name

Jimin POV:
"Jungkook...Would you fucking stop" I whisper yelled to him. Jungkook had been kissing,sucking and nibbling all over my face, neck and shoulders for the past hour. He was very drunk and I also had a couple of drinks, but Jungkook was at least 5x times drunker then me. He began squeezing my thigh softly with his big ass hand while he kissed my neck. I bit my bottom lip from pleasure and tilted my neck a little back so he had more space. I could feel his smirk on my skin, followed by his warm breaths.

"It sure doesn't feel like you want me to stop.. princess"
Jungkook said quietly with his deep raspy voice. I gulped at the nickname. He had called me a lot of names, but it's the first time ever to call me princess. I fucking loved it, it made me feel more feminine and sexy in some weird way. I quickly turned around to look him in the eyes and grabbed his (very) hard clothed cock with one of my hands as I bit my lip and raised my eyebrow.  He groaned and his grip around my thigh got much tighter. I rubbed my hands up and down on his cock once, before I quickly took my hand away. Leaving Jungkooks cock, almost pre-cumming. I smiled and turned away to face the others and still sitting next to Jungkook, who made me sit half on top of him. I could feel his hard member touching my ass but I pretended like I didn't feel anything.

"Jiminnie baby, don't you want to dance?" A very drunk Taehyung shouted to me while smiling like an idiot. I smiled back and successfully got out of jungkooks lap. I got over to Taehyung and put my arms around his shoulder as we moved to the music. His hands traveled my waist, as he closed his eyes and sang with full power to the song that were playing. I laughed and Tae spinned me around and lifted my body up. Nothing sexual for none of us. Just an amazing friendly connection. We danced for a bit more but I - as expected- felt a pair of eyes burning on me, so I turned around, not to see who it was but to see what he looked at.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung and I while sipping on a drink. His legs were open and he had one arm resting on the sofa, he looked scary. He had a big fat smirk on his lips but not the good one.
The jealous one. I signed and excused myself to Taehyung and walked over to Jungkook who followed my every move with his eyes. I sat down on his lap and he looked up at me with sweet eyes, but still that jealous smirk. I put both my arms around his shoulders, pulling myself a little closer to him. He didn't touch me, he just looked at me while sipping his drink. I looked down at him with a small pout. "You look somewhat pissed Jungkook." I said soft but cocky while nuzzling his hair on the back of his head. He looked at me, drank all of the remaining liquor in his glass and nodded at me as he clicked his tongue. He began caressing my ass, in a rough way. He licked his lips. "I thought you were going to spend time with me, pretty" Jungkook said with his evil smirk as he leaned his face closer to mine. I could smell all the alcohol out of his mouth, and I wished that he had been in his cute side, but Unfortunately he was in a freaky mood. I leaned closer and pecked his lips. "I'm all yours baby" I said and he looked up at me with the same smirk.

He pressed my face closer to his face and smashed his lips on mine roughly. He of course tried to enter my mouth, but I kept shut and teased him. He licked my bottom lip aggressively but I didn't open for him. It went on like that for about a minute until Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. He pulled my hair harshly so a loud gasp came out of my mouth, making room for him to enter. He pushed my head back to his and started pressing his tongue against mine. The kiss got heated real quick, almost to quick for me to handle and I was impressed with the way that Jungkook could kiss me like that while he was very drunk. Our tongues were dancing and we started to battle for dominance. He won as usual and started licking In my mouth. I turned my head for more pleasure.

Before I leaned out to get a breath, I bit jungkooks bottom lip, like a real bad bitch. I leaned out and Jungkook looked at me with lust full eyes. I giggled and he gently pushed me further down into his lap, and I nuzzled my face into the crotch of his neck and left a couple of love bites before closing my eyes to rest - which turned into a deep slumber.
————————————————————
🖤Sorry for short chapter 🖤