Love

Jimin POV:

After many hours of working, gossiping with Taemin and having a generally good time a pair of footsteps were heard. They were fast and very loud, I'm sure that you could've heard it in the whole mall. I began to feel uncomfortable since the footsteps got louder and louder, and I felt scared that maybe they were coming to the cafe. My heartbeat got faster and I turned around to the doorway, and looked out hoping that I could see what was going on.

But there he was. My love, my prince, running like hell over to the Cafe. He had a big bunny smile on his face and his hair was all messy. As he came closer I held out my arms to him. I squeaked as he picked me up from the floor quickly and spinned me around making me giggle. I've missed Jungkook so much. I had missed everything about him. His scent, his face, his lips, his body, his voice and his sweet loving smile. I wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned over to kiss him. His soft lips met mine as he sat down harshly on one of the cafe chairs, so I sat on his lap.

It was so weird, how much I had missed Jungkook. We've only been apart for around 6 hours but I couldn't help but to feel sad when he wasn't around. He held my waist firmly as we kissed.
I leaned back and smiled at him. "I've missed you so much baby." Jungkook said and began peaking my face all over. I giggled and hugged him tighter.
"I can tell" I laughed and tugged his long black messy hair behind his ear. He looked at me with loving eyes and a wide bunny smile.

"Umh...I'm sorry boy but I still own your amazing boyfriend for one more hour." A voice said behind me. I turned my face around and saw Taemin standing with crossed arms and an annoyed face.
I giggled and leaned out of jungkooks grip but I only got pushed closer to jungkook because of his hands tugging me closer. I turned my face to look at him, he had a pout on his face and looked up at me with puppy eyes. "Sit here with me doll, I've missed you like crazy, don't walk away from me." Jungkook said and leaned forward for a kiss. I peaked his lips and looked at him as I caressed his neck. "I'm sorry baby, I have to work. You can walk around in the mall or you can just sit and wait for me, I won't be long, okay?" I said and after some second Jungkook shrugged. He gently pulled me closer by the waist, so I basically leaned my body on his. "I'll wait for you. But please come and sit with me sometimes, I'll be lonely without you." He said and kissed my lips. I leaned out and walked back to the Taemin who stood behind the cashier counter.

"Hello sir can I get a cup of bubble tea?" A man asked me after some minutes of bitching with Taemin. I turned my body around and smiled at him, with my best smile. "Yes of course! What kind would you like?"
I took his order and began making his bubble tea as he took a seat right next to Jungkook, who was looking down at his phone, texting someone.
After making his tea I went over to him. "Here's your tea sir, I hope you'll enjoy it. If something's off please tell me." I said with a wide smile and he smiled back.

"Thank you Uh..I was thinking if i maybe could get your number, you're very, very beautiful sir" he said and gave me a sweet smile. He was a tall, well build, black haired, green eyed man. He was very handsome. I gave him a little awkward smile and looked down at my feet. I could tell that Jungkook was staring at me, I felt his eyes burning.

"Mine"
The man looked over at Jungkook with a confused look. Jungkook faced the man and looked at him while clenching his jaw. "He's. Mine." Jungkook said as it was a fact. The man had wide eyes and a little shocked face expression as he gulped.
I poked the man on his arm with my finger, and he turned around to me. I smiled and held my hand out for him to shake. "I'm Jimin, and we'll as you can see I have a boyfriend, but friends won't hurt anyone" I giggled. "Yes it fucking would. Excuse me sir but can you fucking leave?" Jungkook said to the man with a serious expression. Jungkook was scaring a costumer away. I quickly interrupted the man from standing up. "I'm so sorry sir! He didn't mean that. I'll come over and talk with you in a bit, please sit and enjoy your tea." I said as I glared at Jungkook. I took jungkooks hand and dragged him with me to the other end of the cafe.

"Jungkook! You can't scare a costumer away!" I whisper yelled to him. He looked at me with an expressionless face. "Jimin. He was fucking flirting with you!" Jungkook said loudly so everyone in the cafe looked at us. I got embarrassed and dragged Jungkook out of the cafe. I cupped his face. "That's how I get tips Jungkook. That's how I get money, flirting with strangers what else did you fucking expect?" I asked and looked deeply into his eyes. He tried turning his face away but I held him tightly.

After a minute of silence he signed.
"Jimin, if you need money I'll give it to you, if you want something I'll buy it for you. I can buy this whole mall for you if you want it. I can give you anything, and will give it to you. So why the hell do you still work here and with your ex?" Jungkook pulled me tighter by my waist and looked me right into my eyes. I sighed and looked down at my feet. "I love working Jungkook, so please let me.
I love you so much and you can't get mad at someone for asking me for my number or for looking at me." I giggled and looked up at Jungkook again. He smirked "oh I can, and I will."
I rolled my eyes and walked into the cafe again.
———————————————————-