worries

-Holy fuck, thank you for almost 20k and 45 followers, I-

Jimins soft whimpers and sniffs didn't last all night. Tho it did take a few hours of Jungkooks sweet endless whisperers and comfort, to make him drift off to dreamland. Jimin felt safe from everything in Jungkooks arms, it was definitely his safe place. The first time he saw Jungkook he hadn't known what to expect, and even tho they ended up having sex the night they met, Jungkook was far from just sex to Jimin. Even though Jungkook had trust issues and sometimes sort things out in horrible ways - to Jimin, Jungkook was his absolute everything. Never had he felt loved by another man the way jungkook had made him feel...No- Never had another man cared for jimin. His father left his mom, kyoung and him alone with no money and no hope. Yet had his mother been so strong and brave to fight for all of their lives. Oh...how much he looked up to his mom. His Angel. When Jimin came out as gay to her, she was crying from happiness hoping and cheering for him to find the right man. When they had moved into a house she had chosen the smallest room for herself even though Jimin had refused. When he had introduced Taemin to her, she had smiled widely and made him feel like family. When Jimin and Taemin, broke up, his mother was always there no matter what. When Jimin became Taemins best friend again, his mother gladly made Taemin feel even more like family. When Jimin cried when Taemin got a new boyfriend, his mother came home with to buckets of his favorite ice cream, ready to watch sad movies while cuddling. When Jimin had introduced Jungkook to her, she welcomed him with a smile on her face.

His mother was the strongest he'd ever seen. And he wanted to be just like her. To fight for the good things no matter what.

"Sweet dreams beautiful" Jungkook whispered before kissing the top of jimins head. Jungkook couldn't get himself to think about his problems when Jimin looked like that. His blond perfectly messy hair falling down his pretty face, puffy eyes, slightly parted lips and a squished cheek against Jungkooks chest. Jimin looked absolutely perfect. Jungkook thought that he was way too perfect to be on this earth, and caught himself mentally arguing with himself if Jimin was an actual angel. A slight puff left Jimins puffy lips while tugging himself closer to jungkook, in his sleep. Not wanting jimin to wake up, Jungkook moved slightly - now laying in a way more comfortable way. Jungkook sighed. As much as he would love to watch jimin sleeping, he couldn't even get to start before his eyelids shut close.

———————————————————

Jimin woke up, groaning while reaching out to the spot next to him - eager for Jungkook. He instantly opened his eyes as he had felt nothing, not even a warm spot from jungkooks body warmth. There was no jungkook next to him, but there was a little pink piece of paper, folded in a perfect way. Jimin took the paper and slowly opened it, despite his tiredness.

Good morning baby. I hope you slept well.
I'll probably be home before you even get to read this, but if i'm still out then it won't be long for me to come home. My father send me out to do some quick business that i had to do and you looked too cute for me to wake you up. Don't think about anything today, but i have a little surprise for you when i get home.

I love you doll face, can't wait to see you again
- your Jungkookie

Jimin smiled widely reading the note. He loved the fact that jungkook actually took his time to write something meaningful instead of just a simple text message. Jimin got up from bed and went over to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the round mirrors. Tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes and swollen lips...Lovely. Starting off by washing his face gently, wanting to look more presentable even though he didn't have any plans for the day. Brushing his blond hair and parting it, putting a lavender oil in it to make it look soft and silky. Lastly moisturizing and putting on his daily makeup. He looked much better now, he thought.

Walking past the black cold bathroom tiles, soundlessly to get to Jungkooks closet which was filled with Jimins colorful sweaters and outfits. He picked out a lavender sweater and matching sweatpants. All the things from yesterday was soaking in the back of his head. Oh how he just wished Taehyung wasn't such a bad person. Jimin deeply wished that it was all a dream and he would soon wake up in Jungkooks arms, with no worries. He wished all of it could just go away. All of it. Every single little thing. Jimin couldn't get himself to think about him being the one to decide what Jungkook should do with Taehyung. Jimin knew that whatever he said, Jungkook would do.

Death = easy.
Heavy torture = consider that done.
Fly him across the world and set him on a deserted island with no food, no people - only the burning sun killing him slowly = Of course.
Making him a personal slave = What a pleasure.

So what would he choose?

Nobody knew. Not even himself - plus: he didn't even know if the others knew about what Taehyung had done to Hobi. How the fuck was Jimin going to tell them when he couldn't even tell himself properly without being a complete mess afterwards? How could he put it down into words when it's too much for his soul alone? Taehyung wasn't just a best friend of Jimin...He was loved by everyone even Hoseok - who he had abused for years. But Jimin didn't get it...They had looked so in love. Taehyung had even told Jimin that he would marry Hosoek one day. What went wrong?.

Of course Jimin had noticed Taehyungs liking towards him...But he'd never noticed an obsession. It just didn't make sense. Taehyung.. sadist?... Jealous?..maniac?.
Nobody knew - Only Hosoek and Taehyung.
Jimin didn't know who to believe, but the way Hosoek had looked while talking to Jimin, was unforgettable. The way his breath had hitched when he had talked about their beautiful love story turning into...Hell.

A new thought had covered Jimins mind the last twelve hours. Jimin couldn't help himself. He didn't want to think that way at all..He really tried to stop his thoughts but..

What if Jungkook starts acting the way Taehyung had acted towards Hosoek....?