Kisses

Jimin POV:
I woke up to the sun shining in the room, it was so beautiful and peaceful. I really enjoyed it. Not to mention Jungkook who hugged me all night long, his arm never left my waist. And it was still there. I began to draw circles with my fingers on his arm, hoping that he would wake up soon. I loved cuddling but I also loved talking. Suddenly Jungkook sighed and nuzzled his face down on my neck. I giggled. "Late sleeper." I said and in return soft
kisses was applied to the back of my neck. He had been very clingy after sex, telling me sweet stuff and all that. But I didn't mind, I thought it was cute.

Jungkooks phone began ringing but he completely ignored it and didn't stop kissing the back of my neck. "Jungkook. Your phone is ringing, pick it up please" I giggled softly. He signed and turned his body away from me, all the warmth left me as he unwrapped himself from our cuddle. He took the phone and before the caller could talk Jungkook interrupted. "I'm busy for fuck sake, call me later" he said roughly and hang up.

I was a little shocked because of his words. He told them that he was busy. Laying with me? I giggled and Jungkook cuddled up to me again, wrapping his arm around my waist. "After all that teasing yesterday...It was very much worth it." He said while kissing the back of my neck again. I turned my body around, looked at him and nuzzled my face into his rock hard but soft skinned chest. He gently put his hand on my hips and tugged me in closer.
His phone rang again, but he just ignored it. I rolled my eyes. "Phone Jungkook." I said and he sighed. "It's Hoseok, he can wait" I gasped dramatically and turned my face to look at him. "You're so mean Jungkook, give me the phone then I'll talk to him.". Jungkook did what I said, and handed me the phone. But before I could take it, it hanged up. I sighed but then a text message popped up from 'Hobi'.

*Jungkook there's breakfast! I made pancakes :)
10:29

*Jungkook? Answer my phone call please.
10:36

*Jeon Jungkook stop ignoring me!
10:40

"Aww..He just wanted to tell you that he made breakfast, and your just mean to him. You're stupid. Let's go eat." I said to Jungkook who sighed.
"I don't want to eat...Only if it's you" He raised his eyebrow but I shook my head to him and went over to his closet and took one of his oversized sweatshirts on. I waved my hand in a 'come on' motion to him. He didn't get out of bed, just looked at me with pretty puppy eyes. "Fine. Then I'll just go whiteout you." I said very direct walking over to the door. Jungkook panicked "Nono! Wait for me doll" he said and got out of bed. I didn't look at him I just stared at the door. After a minute or two a pair of warm hands slipped up under my sweatshirt from behind and wrapped around my waist. He placed his head on my shoulder and began kissing my neck. "Good. Let's go." I tried to say sounding like he didn't affect me. I got out of his grip and opened the door.

We went down the stairs and met the smell of nice cooked breakfast. I smiled as I inhaled the smell. I was starving, I barely ate yesterday. As we got to the kitchen I greeted the others with hugs. Tae lifted me up so my feet didn't touch the ground, and spinned me around. "How are you so cute omfg" he said and put me down, I giggled as I went over to eat some strawberries.
"Why didn't you answer my text Jungkook? You ignored me didn't you!" Hoseok suddenly said.

It felt amazing to see them in pjs, they all looked so much more comfortable. Tae wore blue sweatpants and was shirtless, hoseok wore a long black sweatshirt just like me, Yoongi wore a sweatshirt set with matching grey sweatpants, Namjoon wore green like Jin did and Jungkook wore black sweatpants and a black hoodie. They all looked hot.

"Relax, the clock was like 10" Jungkook chuckled. The others looked at him with surprised expression. Tae suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "Has this anything to do with you huh? Jungkook chuckling?" He asked and looked down at me. I laughed as well as the others, and looked over at Jungkook.
Then hoseok gasped, loudly and stared at Jungkook. "What?" Jungkook asked coldly and hoseok ran over to him. He pulled his hoodie down a little bit so you could see the marks that I had left on his neck yesterday. All the guys stood with an open mouth and wide eyes, until Taehyung fell to the ground of laughing.