scream for me 🌟

Taehyung's screams was what kept Jimin up all night. Raspy, loud, broken screams echoed in the whole building. Jimins eyes was filled with a whole bunch of hot tears. His eyes where puffy from the amount of sleep he was missing, and his mouth was completely dry. A large bundle of screams was heard again.

Jimin couldn't take in anymore.

With a small sign he turned around to Jungkooks sleeping face. He had to be sure that his boyfriend was all down in dream land before he did what he wanted to - knowing that Jungkook would never agree. Jungkook was sleeping nice and deep, Jimin wondered how he could from the loud screams. He left their bed, slipped on a pair of navy blue sweatpants and one of Jungkooks black crew necks. Right as he was about to open their bedroom door, he looked over at the dresser right next to it where Jungkooks beautiful, black, beloved gun was laying on. Jimin hesitated for a moment before snatching it and leaving the bedroom hurriedly.

The walk down to the basement was a little too familiar. He knew all the halls and rooms that you had to get through before you reached; The hell of the mansion. Taehyungs screams got louder and louder and sounded so much more broken when you came close. The keys were hanging right outside of the huge metal door. He grabbed the needed key, and went right inside with no hesitation. The screams made him squint his eyes close. The way it sended shivers directly down his spine, making goosebumps live on his body, and head ache was what felt like torture.

He only needed to unlock one door before he got to see his old best friend. He took a deep breath before turning the key, hating the way that the satisfying sound was messing with his brain. The screams stopped right as he stepped in. Without daring to look at the man infront of him, Jimin closed the door behind him. He didn't know what his purpose was by coming down there, but he needed to talk to him. They really needed to talk.

"Jimin ahh" Taehyung breathed out and by the way be sucked for air afterwards made Jimin know it hurt. He didn't look up before Taehyung called his name out once more. With heavy eyes and foggy brain Jimin raised his eyes from the ground. Taehyung was tied up on a large wooden wall, dried blood all over his face, dressed in nothing more then a black tank top and black loose shorts. Scratches and cuts were all over his body, which was now bony and thin. Not to talk about the scary pale color.

"Jiminahh.. It's a misunderstanding.. All of it" Taehyung breathed out heavily - clearly exhausted from the loud screaming. Jimin looked at him. Taehyung looked horrible. With chin slightly trembling and now teary eyes, Jimin sat down in front of the other. He didn't know what to do.

"Jiminahh please listen to me... Please tie me down." Taehyung begged with raspy voice. Jimin shook his head lightly while signing, hot tears falling down his heated cheeks. "Explain to me Tae..." Jimin said, voice barely coming out as a whisper. He saw the taller gulp as he - what looked like - hesitated.

The basement was ice cold. The white hospital looking like floor felt like stepping on ice. Spiderwebs was all over and Jimin swore he saw more then five spiders walk past him. There was absolutely nothing in the room. Not even a little chair or table, no. It was all empty, white and cold.

"I loved Hobi. I-I still do.. But.. i'm crazy, Jimin. Insane, if you may. I killed my own baby brother at the age of seven and blamed it on the maid. I slit my sisters throat making her bleed to death at the age of nine, blamed it on my dad. I killed the family dog, Ella which was my mother's only happiness. I love killing.. I love torturing.. But when Hobi came into my life.. god... i cant even explain it with words.."

Jimin was holding his breath as Taehyung spoke. All this new information hit hard and he felt like throwing up right on the spot despite how tired he was.

"He was my life.. My world, my light. He was the only thing i ever loved... "

"I have always been selfish, Jimminie. Always so possessive of things that are mine. And even though i knew i was bad, i knew i was sick - i still let Hobi love me. I'm so selfish... I only thought about my own desire. He was perfect for me, everyone said we looked amazing together. Jeon and I even went out shopping for wedding rings, years ago."

Jimin was crying now, holding in all his sobs as he looked at the others heartbroken state. Taehyung eyes were closed and his head was hanging low.

"God, Jimin... I've done the worst things to him.. Tied him up, cut different places on his body, burned a "v" directly into his body.. And filmed it, only to watch it again. You've probably already heard it all... I'm a horrible person.. I know. He didn't deserve any of the terrible things i did..."
Taehyung took a large breath as a hot tear fell down his cheek.

"I'm scared of myself. Scared of what i'm capable of... But the pleasure i feel from doing something crazy is.. Fantastic. For example... Knives. They're basically made to cut into someone's throat, blood oozing out as you cut the tendons. The sounds and the feeling.. Just makes sense to me."

Jimin gulped down in disgust, as his brain was making up sceneries from Tarhyungs description.

"When i saw you - the fist time, i was beyond stunned. You looked like a walking angel. I clearly remember you being fearless. You didn't even care about the whole mafia thing, you just thought it was cool. Jeon took interest in you immediately, telling me to back the fuck off, right away since he knew you was what he wanted... But what about me? I wanted you too! I wanted every, single, little piece of you. All to myself. I.. thought about.. how you would look like while begging for mercy, screaming your lungs out, dying in pain..."

Jimin watched Taehyung open his eyes, making them meet with his own. Jimin gulped once again.

"...But i love you, Jimin. My love for you is.. Massive. I have no words for my love for you. I wanted to make you mine, hold you, kiss your lips.. Maybe even start a family with you. But of course Jeon had you first. Seeing you laughing with him, squinting in his touch, kissing him - really fucking hurts me. It makes my heart bleed, ears ring and eyes tingle. I've never hated anyone more than i hate him. For having you all to himself."

Jimins legs where trembling and he had given up on holding his sobs for a long time ago.

"Y-you're- crazy" Jimin stuttered, feeling so small under Taehyung's gaze that it hurt. A small chuckle left the tallers lips.

"I know, baby... But.. Your boyfriend isn't all good either... He has done worse things..". Jimin flinched from his words, pulling his knees up to his stomach, afraid of what was coming next.

He wanted to be prepared... And damn, he really needed to. Jungkooks story is what you would call hell.
————————————-—————
A/N; Hey guys!
Long time no see. I hope y'all are doing fine.
Thank you so, so, so much for all the sweet messages and comments from my past "chapter"❤️
It's hard for everyone to loose a loved one, and my depression is only being worse. But! I've finally wrote another chapter, i hope you guys enjoy.
I apologize for not updating fast.