𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞

——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

i'm sat here at my desk, making some new bangers that was going to be extra special about my yellow.

"corpse!!" he yelped. "yeah?" i yell back, hoping he'd heard me. "come here!!" he begged and of course i got up from my comfortable seat and walk to where his voice was heard.

as i left my room and down the hallway, i find him on the couch, watching the tv with his legs against his chest.

"babesss" sykkuno dragged out. "yeah?" i used my baby voice on him since he loves that while i make my way to his side and i just needed to skin touch him.

"are you okay?" i pout as he hugs me and nods into my black shirt. "i'm hungry" he muffled into my shift. "what you want to eat" i pout again.

sykkuno nods as if he was a child which was beyond adorable. "okay, what do you want to eat hmm bubs?" i question, pushing his baby hairs out of his face.

he starts to play with the key necklace around my neck while staring at it with such passion. "i don't know.." he twirls the chain around his finger. "aren't you hungry though? you've been in your room, working your ass off." he looks up at me.

all i did was shrug. indeed, i was a bit hungry myself but his health is my first priority. "want dominos?" i smile, placing my hand on top of his.

"oh my god- yes!" he gasps. "i'll go order it and we can watch a movie while eating" i place a kiss on his cheeks before leaving him.

i then went into my room and grabbed my phone, making my way back into the lounge room.

"okay bubs, what pizza do you want?" i go onto the website and scroll through the menu.

sykkuno then scoots over close to me and one of his leg is on my lap, the other in a cross formation and his arms around my waist with his head leaning on my shoulder.

and through muscle memory, i start to rub his legs with one of my hand. "oh my god- let's get the vegetarian pizza thing"

i chuckle, forgetting the name myself. "sure bubs" i smile and select the pizza.

after a bit of getting other stuff from the website, i click order and place my phone on the coffee table.

"now, what movie do you want to watch?" sykkuno asks me which took me by surprise, "uh. usually you pick though.." i start to play with his hair.

sykkuno then shrugs into my shoulder. "just felt like asking you" he giggles. "you smell nice" he compliments me. "woah, calm down hun, where's sykkuno and what did you do to him"

he then smacks my arm. "i'm joking" i emphasis.

"okay, what movie corpse?" i hummed, thinking what movie would be the best. "what about.. the croods?" sykkuno gasps. "i love that movie!"

i start to chuckle. "i know you do" i wink at him for ... love effect or whatever and he sticks his lips out for me to kiss and obviously, i take it.

one thing led to another, it turned into a very lovey make out session with him on my lap with the 'w' sitting position.

sykkuno stops and stares at me. "corpse!! we still need to put the movie on!" he pouts as i whine. "that can wait till later, i want you now" my eyes avert down to his lips from his eyes.

"stop!!" he drags out and proceeds to get off my lap to sit beside me. "you're no fun" i pout.

"naw don't be such a bottom" and i just snap my head at him. "what? you're the bottom here buddy" he shakes his head.

"well you're acting like a bottom- anyway, when does the pizza arrive?" i shrug. "ask the bottom" he gasps dramatically. "fine."

with that, he grabs my phone and opens it with the passcode that we both know, identical to his phone and look at the time of the pizza.

"Ooh it's coming soon.. in about 5 minutes" i nod and he gets up. "where you going?" "the bathroom" he throws sass. "can i have a kiss before you leave?"

he groans, "you act as if i'm going to leave forever" i chuckle and receive a kiss.

"oh my god! the immaculate feeling is back— the butterflies! the caterpillars! all the bugs in the world!" i dramatically sighed.

"jesus, dramatic much" i stare at him as he struts his way to the bathroom. "looking good shortcakes!" "shut up corpse i swear to god!" he yells from the bathroom.

as if it was on queue, the door bell rings and we all know it was pizza.

"thanks, have a nice day man" i say kindly "you too!" and i close the door behind me, placing the pizza box on the table.

"bubs! the pizzas here, quickly and get your cute ass here!" i yell. "coming! coming! my god! dramatic and impatient" he says, fast walking his way here mid sentence.

with that, the afternoon was spent with us eating pizza, watching the movie and having amazing cuddling sessions afterwards.

it was a great day to be alive.

——————————

words : 880

okay, honestly when i was writing this i got butterflies thinking about corpsekkuno just having a moment

what's your favourite food?? mines pizza, sushi and pasta x