𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞

——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

darkness surrounded me ever since ...

"he's just been inside his room all day and night. i.. i don't know what to do anymore jack. corpse like this, pains all of us."

i sigh at rae's words with despair in her voice. she's back at it again.

rae is the type of person to show sympathy and care towards people who are very close to her as well as tight bonds.

a knock takes present, easing my thoughts. a sigh escapes my lips once more. "corpse..? come out buddy.. we're all ready worried about you."

my brows furrow from annoyance. can't they just leave me the fuck alone!? "go away" my voice cracks, about to break down in tears.

if i did speak, all they'll receive is tears. i didn't even want to talk at all at this point and that can be irritating when people are trying to keep a conversation.

"corpse? just open the door.." rae pleaded. i take a breath in before trying to say something. "fuck off."

with that, no sounds were heard outside my door.

i take another sigh in relief.

finally, they're leaving me alone-

"corpse! i don't fucking care if you're feeling down or anything! you need to talk to us! you fucking idiot! you're worrying everyone in this household way too much!"

my eyes widen. "jack. you can't just break my fucking door open." his eyes widen at what he's seeing.

silences was then taken over the air. "c-corpse? you've gotta wash that.." my grip onto sykkuno's hoodie tightens.

no words. just head shakes. "you know what.. corpse, you've gotta clean up." rae suggests with poki and lily beside her.

"c'mon corpsie, i'll help you okay?" my eyes meet up with jack's. maybe.. i should do it and maybe i'll feel a bit better.

"fine." i scoff, following him to the bathroom.

after showering, brushing my teeth and eating some healthy amount of food, we were all sitting at the lounge. "i miss him.." i grip onto another hoodie of sykkuno's.

"i know.. i know, it'll be okay.." poki adds.

tears were now urging to run down and i can't just cry in front of them.

my heart aches too from being sleepless and touch deprived after so long. "i don't know if i'm just being selfish for being alive while he's gone."

they all just walk up to me and give me a hug.
"don't think like that corpse. he'd be glad you're still here-" "but i didn't even know he was going through anything!" i cut jack off.

with that, i just leave the area and head back upstairs. "he's going to stay in his room forever now isn't he?" poki asks with the others humming.

and indeed, they're all correct.

sykkuno may have committed but.. if i did so, it'd be way too selfish of me.. even if i'm alive, vice versa.

time to live in the dark again.

——————————

words : 491

kinda out of ideas but here ya go :)