𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

——————————-

CORPSE

"it's over."

"i don't think we can do this anymore."

"let's end what we have right now."

"this isn't going to workout."

"i can't do this anymore."

those words.. those notable utterance was said before the turn of events where my heart was officially broken into a thousand pieces.

the words felt like a dagger had just been pierced into my heart with apathetic emotions.

we've been through so much within the six months we've been together.. your words are all lies. if not then this wouldn't have happened.

it's been two weeks since that last happened and i still haven't gotten over you. my grades, unusual expression has gone noticed by many peers of mine, especially my parents.

it's true that i've been trying to be happy again and i was getting to that point but that was when i caught you with another person.

making out

intertwined fingers

that smile you only showed me

the same stupid humour you used to use on me

your arm around them

caring for them like how you cared for me

am i that stupid to have trusted your lies? yes. yes i was an idiot to believe those words of yours. trusting you only caused so much pain for my fragile heart to handle.

trust could be the best thing ever yet it could destroy you into bits and pieces.

you liar.

you liar.

you liar.

you liar.

you liar.

you liar.

is it cruel of me to wish you nothing but happiness? who cares. you were my first love, first heartbreak, first everything.

you did nothing but hurt me yet, i'm here praying for your happiness.

i'm really stupid.

this is stupid.

feelings are stupid.

everything is stupid.

those words of yours are stupid.

gah. all this remembrance is hurting me even more. my god i need to move the fuck on.

"yo, corpse!" thankfully the angelic voice brings me out of those horrible thoughts. "you good there?" i nod with a soft smile.

brooke looks at me, titled head with her hands rested behind her back before she sits beside me. "no." discombobulation rushes over me, eyes averting to her.

she sighs dreamily with her chin rested on her palm before the other two joins us at our lunch table with trays in their hands. "wassup homies".

toast and valkyrae sits in front of us with an expression that's unexplainable.

"stop!! heh that tickles." my eyes widen, gasping and choking on air as the three of them turn towards the sounding.

why is he here

why is he here

why is he here

why is he here