𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞

—————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

a deep sigh of sadness escapes from my lips as lupo turns his head towards me with a confused expression. "eh? corpse? whats wrong? are you okay man?" i shake my head, hating this feeling.

"i feel very lonely, lupo. that's what's wrong." he releases a hard chuckle, patting my back, causing a rush of pain sending through my spine. "ow.. what the fuck" i calmly yet agitatedly say.

swagger looks at me with a tilted head but his expression changes from confusion to realisation.

"corpse." i hum, looking towards his direction with my chin rested on my arms. swagger's eye nudge behind me and so, i look behind as well.

my sleepy eyes widen at the miraculous view that stands before me. my heart ready to jump out of the delicate chest of mine. i feel like i'm on cloud 9 just by seeing him, i can't believe it!

without thinking, as if my legs moved on its own, i make my way beside the adorable, amazing, funny, hot guy i've had a heart felt feeling towards ever since forever.

"oh hey corpse." he says in a monotoned voice. it felt like my heart just skipped a damn beat and i'm internally screaming right now. i can't believe he's talking to me! even knowing my own name!

i clear my throat, away from the endless thoughts of praising him.

"hey sykkuno, what's up?" sykkuno looks directly into my eyes. "nothing. what do you want?" from the corner of my eye, i notice the other two telling me to go back to them.

but of course, i just ignore them. "i still wanna take you out." a soft smile curls itself on my lips. his eyes roll in obvious annoyance but still i know for a fact that he feels the same.

"and i still reject you. it's been going on for months now. when're you going to go and find someone else who would want you?" the pinch of aggression in his voice just makes me want to squeeze the life out of him.

well obviously not but i just can't help it.

"that's not gonna happen, sweetheart." i rest my eyes a bit, my head resting on my palm and elbow on the table, facing sykkuno with my upper body.

as soon as i said that though, his cheeks had became this red tint. the cheeks of his has much more pigment than before with his eyes widen but slowly relaxed overtime.

his eyes avert away from me and onto the table on the left of him. "hmmm? so. what'd ya think?" i smile once again, waiting for his answer.

sykkuno shakes his head rapidly. so quickly that i'm getting worried if he's going to get some serious brain injuries or whatever.

or even his eyes will pop out.

oh my god. i don't want his eyes to pop out. oh no no no no no. sykkuno hun, please calm down.

"don't do that! your eyes will pop right out!" i urgently stop his head with both of my hands on his cheeks, lightly squashing it. his eyes widen in shook and he starts to laugh.

i remove my hands from his cheeks and feeling confused as his laughing escalates.

"you're stupid, corpse." he covers his mouth. i can feel my whole body heat up from all the cuteness he's radiating.

but his statement is confusing. what does he mean i'm stupid?! "what? stupid? me? no." i cross my arms, looking away in slight annoyance.

i'm not stupid. nowhere near stupid. he's the one who's stupid, the fuck.

..

actually no, i take that back. he's nowhere stupid either but.. he is stupid for not letting me at least hangout with him, even as friends or something.

"it's just, you can't possibly think-" sykkuno begins to laugh once more, cutting him off with the results of my eye rolling.

finally, he calms down a bit at least able to pronounce proper words. "corpse." "sykkuno." our eyes directed to each other.. nothing else matters to my vision right now. just sykkuno.

"your eyes can't just pop out like that when you shake your head." i sigh. "whatever." no point in trying anymore so whatever i guess.

i make my way back to the two idiots with them looking like they're waiting on their test results but.. i just shake my head, saying that it didn't succeed.

they both sigh in defeat. "he's totally overlooking your positive parts man." swagger fists my heart lightly. "what's that suppose to mean?!"

lupo sighs and continues what swagger was saying. "what swagger means is that, you can be 'boyfriend material' or even a friend to him but he's not looking into who you are deep down, y'know?" i nod, understanding what he meant.

"you're so kind swagger" i sarcastically convey with my eyes closed, resting my cheek on the tip of my fisted knuckles. "y'know he can do whatever. i'll just have to deal with it i guess."

i release a sigh of despair and annoyance at the fact that we obviously have something going for us but he isn't cooperating with his own feelings.

like, sykkuno is the type of person to be stubborn but never have i thought of him as this extremely level of stubbornness.

"hey! don't give up now!" lupo squeals, eyes widen which shows the dedication he's ready to take on in order for me to have the happiness.

that thought of mine and from the observations which had grown over the past few years, with him shows me the type of person he is.

he only has bought of other people rather than himself which seems extremely selfish but he also stands by his own words.

"c'mon. let's go to class." swagger pats on my shoulder, causing my whole body to be shoved forward and me releasing a grunt.

as i stood up, my eyes demote towards sykkuno one last time. i couldn't believe it. our eyes meet in the middle with such tension in the air.

suddenly, my shoulders felt heavy but as i turn around to see who it was; lupo and swagger chuckles, arms across my shoulders from both sides with cheeky smiles.

"you're no good!" lupo stuck his tongue out and made farting noises before us three walks away from the scenery about sykkuno and i.

"jeez.. he's quite a handful and stubborn piece of shit." swagger spat, dragging me out of the cafeteria with lupo on the other side.

he's just a waste of time at this point. nothings there for us both i guess.

meanwhile on the other side of the heart,
sykkuno overthinks about what he did and what he should've done to keep corpse going after him.

—————

words : 1128

—————

just a little something something :)