𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

i stumble my way into my room after drinking a ton with the others; rae, toast, lud, lily, dream.

everybody else couldn't make it since they're all fucking busy for some reason. i can't even think straight. they were all yelling.

"stop.... yelling!" i screamed, holding onto my door since i'm in need of stability before attempting to close the door all the way, which i miserably failed at doing.

my face instantly connects with my pillow, struggling to breath. happens when i'm drunk as hell. "you know what!" i gag, having the feeling
of puking.

"i'm going to call sy-kkuno! i miss him" i say to myself. i just gotta find my phone, argh shit this is going to take a while.

i start to pat everywhere on me, trying to stumble onto my phone. "ahha!" i quietly speak. yes, i speak to myself when i'm drunk- leave me alone.

obviously, my vision isn't the best as it's all blurry and so i'm here struggling.

"hello?" struggling the keep the phone on my ear in one spot. "corpse?! is this you??" fuck. it's toast. "shit.. fuck.. okay my bad. wait who's not drunk as hell?" i yell into the phone.

toast just stays quiet, growling into drunkenness.

"lily!" he hands the phone to lily in the most least subtle way possible. "hello?" i giggle. "hey lily..." i drag out. "can you come to my room? i need some help finding something."

she hesitates to answer. "oh my god! don't worry i'm not going to fucking fuck you" she sighs. "you're making no sense but okay"

i then flop onto my bed backwards, dropping my phone to the side of me. "lily!" she walks in. "can you help me find sykkuno's contact?" i stare into her soul.

lily then sighs and shakes her head. "please?" i puppy eyed her as cute as possible. she proceeds to roll her eyes. "fine. but i'm going to listen i don't care."

i groan. "fineeee, thank you" i smile, handing her my phone. "here." she hands me back my phone of course, the phone struggles to stay still in one spot on my ear.

"hello?" i gasp. "oh my god- sykkuno! can i tell you a secret?" he hums. "i miss you.. and no i'm not going to cry lily." i look up to her.

"argh. are you done?" "wait lily's there? put her on the phone." i groggily hand her my phone once again. "sykkuno? hi yes hi, please come and help-"

she then walks away from me, still content in his room. "no sykkuno, i don't care he won't-" "no! listen sykkuno-"

it was obvious that sykkuno's just cutting her off.

"sykkuno i don't care, if you're not going to come here, he will personally drive there to you and he can't drive in this fucking state. so you either come here or he'll get into a shitty ancient."

out of nowhere, i start to giggle like a manic, causing lily to turn around concerned.

"okay, thank you. see you later." she sighs, placing my phone on the bedside table. "okay corpse" i nod like a child, not being able to see such things.

"he's going to come here okay? just stay put in your bed, we all know you won't be sleeping which isn't the best idea. gosh why can't you sleep?!"

a chuckle then escapes my lips as i shrug. "i don't know, i just don't sleep usually anyway" she sighs, nodding rapidly as her hands are on my shoulder; keeping me stable.

"okay, well i'll get out now okay? you stay here and sykkuno will come to you" i nod and flopping onto the bed once more with lily leaving.

after what felt like two seconds, sykkuno appears beside me, on the bedside. "corpse? i know you're awake." i try my best to widen my eyes.

"i'm actually kinda tired. can we cuddle???" i yell.

sykkuno then looks at me and back to the doorway, sighing in defeat. "fine okay, i'm going to lock the door just in case. we all know your... hormone drive is out the door."

i nod, waiting for him to come back from locking the door.

next moment we're both cuddling, my head on his chest, sleeping peaceful and him breathing calming, playing with my hair.

him playing with my hair was what caused me to fall asleep quickly. "thank you. i love you" i mumble which put him in a stuttering mess. "i love you too."

and with that, sykkuno kisses me on my temple.

the night ended with all of us passing out and probably won't remember any of this.

it was a great night and i'm glad sykkuno's here with me too.

——————————

words : 793

too. adorable. can't. handle.

i'm so sorry this was terrible, i just have really good ideas but have difficult time executing them