𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩

———————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

it was one of the nights where i can't sleep with any possible help by anything while sykkuno's sleeping soundlessly beside me.

tonight was the night where i keep flipping and turning. "corpse..." sykkuno groggily says, turning around towards me.

"sorry bubs.. i can't sleep" he sighs. "wanna cuddle?" i nod, getting into position for cuddling sessions.

"what're you thinking about?" he says, resting his head on my heart, laying on top of me. "argh.. i just don't know what to do bubs.."

i start to play with his fluffy hair as he's drawing some little figures on my chest. "i need help sykkuno. i need guidance i guess"

he continues to draw the figures before adjusting his placement on me. without warning, sykkuno smashes his lips on mine. "i'll always be there for you" he smiles, staring into my eyes.

i send him a smile before licking the tip of his nose which causes him to chuckle.

the warmth he gives me helps my anxiety which i love and his adorableness, clingy— basically everything about him, i love.

"wanna talk about it?" he asks with such passion. hesitantly i nod. i just hate talking about my feelings, i feel like it doesn't matter.

no point in talking about my feelings when at the end of the day i'll be alright, only con is that everyday it's a different level of pain.

silence creeps upon us as we sit here in the dark, appreciating each other's presence.

"i don't feel like i'm good enough." i murmured.

sykkuno immediately, sit up on my lap as i'm leaning against the bed frame. "listen here, you're good enough- no, you're too good, you've been there for your friends, especially me. who cares what anyone else says. their negativity does not need to be in your mind all the time. you live once so you should enjoy what you have right now." those words.. hit me straight into my heart.

with no words, i place a kiss on his lips. "i love you" a smile curve on my lips. he chuckles. "i love you"

with that, we've been in this room together, loving each other and got up to go to the kitchen and around our apartment.

——————————

words : 374

sorry this was short ;( let's just hope there's longer chapters in the future i guess :) x