𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

——————————

s͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞

ugh what the heck. i'm constantly sleeping on my tail and it's literally getting on my nerves like- how is that even possible!?

people will still think i'm getting down to sexual intercourse. my whole body hurts like hell too

what in the world- "get up sykkuno! we've gotta go school! the fuck you doing!?" lud screams, basically bashing my door down.

"i'm up calm down lud jesus christ!" he smirks as i try to ease the pain from my body especially my ears and tail. "you got fucked again?"

my eyes roll. "shut up lud. i swear that i'm always getting hurt while sleeping and i don't even know why."

lud then sighs. "it's okay, that happens to me too"

"wait how'd you prevent it??" i gasp. "i just don't sleep" he widens his mouth and eyes with a thumbs up. "hm. wow great idea lud" i say sarcastically with my arms crossed.

"anyway. literally get ready, it's literally 7:50 and we literally start at 8:30" i tilt my head. "uh.. dude i think you need sleep."

his brows furrow in obvious confusion. "the fuck you mean?" "you said 'literally' like.. three times in that one sentence" lud then stares at me blankly.

"anyway! i'll see you outside of your room and ready" i nod as he leaves and closes the door behind him.

i've gotta get ready damn.

£

"i'm so damn tired" lud complains. "well that's what you get for not sleeping" currently we're walking down the hallway with the others.

corpse, dream and rae then walk up to us, yawning. "hey guys, morning!" rae exclaims with such brightness.

lud then groans, rubbing his eyes. "how can you be so damn energetic in the fucking morning."

i then nervously chuckle. "heh- don't mind him, he decided to not sleep so he doesn't hurt his ears and tail when he's asleep."

jack starts to laugh. "loser! go to fucking sleep or i'll drug you to sleep." i then noticed lud's eyes dropping so i just hit him gently, trying to wake him up a bit.

out of nowhere, corpse walks up to me and gives me a hug, kissing my temple. "morning kitten" he giggles. "hey" i smile widely, planting a kiss on his neck, his favourite.

"get a fucking room you two." seems like lud's anger from sleep deprived has reached him.

corpse then flips him off, with his other hand still around my waist. "okay, well we've gotta go to home room yall" leslie announces as we follow.

as we were walking behind everyone else, corpse reaches for my hand and our fingers intertwined.

thankfully, we were all in the same home room somehow but- i'm not complaining.

we finally reach our home room and we sit around our usual table as, per usual- corpse and i showing each other affection. basically in love.

i start to play with his fingers from boredom as he ruffles my ears which was way too sensitive for some odd reason so.. it was.. quite touching.

"corpse.. it's sensitive you know that" i try my best to whisper. corpse starts to giggle. "i know, love. it's because you need some... uh.. how can i say this.."

i hummed in confusion, looking up at him from his fingers. "you're horny kitten." he whispers in my ear, causing me to flush into redness.

my eyes widen from the realisation. we haven't done the deed in .. months. "wait.. then why aren't yours sensitive!?" i whisper yelled.

thankfully everyone was just talking in a certain volume where you couldn't clearly hear us.

"when did i say they weren't?" he smirks. i-

an idea then pops in my head as i reach for corpse's tail. i begin to twirl it around, grinning at his reaction.

"sy-sykkuno the fuck are you doing??" i begin to giggle. "i don't know what you're talking about"

he grunts, gripping onto my hand. "uh.. corpse? are you good there dude" dream notices him acting a little strange.

corpse hums, trying to stay steady in his breaths.

"hmm.. sykkuno, what are you doing?" i jump a little at the sudden question from rae. "oh! me? n-nothing?"

the bell then rings before rae could say anything.

phew thank god.

"off to class guys!" i nervously laugh, holding onto corpse's hand, fingers still intertwined while we all walk out of the home room.

corpse then looks at me with this.. look full of lust as my eyes widen, looking away with him giggling.

i think he knows that i know that he knows.

...

crap..

..

oh crap. corpse- ah shoot. i won't be walking for a month.

————————

words : 777

welp. poor sykkuno am i right