𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞.

——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

this was one of my favourite periods of them all. it was library. since we're like on our way to senior year, we get to have library sessions and basically in a way, giving us an opportunity to study for finals.

sykkuno and i were just chilling here after finishing our studying moment and he's just listening to music and closing his eyes so cutely.

at this point i've just been staring and admiring his beauty. "corpse. i know you're staring. stop being such a weirdo."

i giggle at his tone. "stop it corpse, or i'll make you." he adjusts his head, facing the other way and i just grab his waist closer to mine.

i then stuff my face into his arm. "sykkuno" i whine. "i'm bored, can we do something?" he sighs. suddenly jack and rae comes by.

"hey love birds" jack whispered, since the location where we're at. "shh he's sleeping" i hushed. "uhm no. corpse. you were staring at me like a creep!" he whisper yelled, staring at me.

rae and jack start to chuckle. "that's cute" rae whispers in awe.

suddenly everyone else comes by and sits at our table. "there's not enough seats, we're one off and every other ones are occupied." rae sighs.

"it's alright, here ash" sykkuno smiles, climbing onto my lap, with his head on my shoulder. "i'm going to take a nap here and you better not find some way staring at me corpse."

sykkuno sternly says and i hum. "at least i have a cute kitten ass to look at" sykkuno removes his head from my shoulder looking at me whilst the others talked about random shit.

"what?" i chuckle, licking the tip of his nose. "nothing, princess" "ugh, that's nasty corpse — at least not here" he whispers the last part, whipping his nose on my shirt before laying his head back down.

"can you guys believe we're almost done with high school?!" lily exclaims. "no way, it feels just like yesterday that we all met" i join. "i know!" rae agrees.

as there was half an hour left till the period ends, we all just talked a bunch and enjoying each other's companies while it will last, as sykkuno's on my lap resting and me having a chance to enjoy his touch.

and what i said before about his cute ass, i would never touch or look at it without his consent. that's just wrong.

that was until he grabs my hand and places them on his ass which causes me to feel heat across my face. thankfully, the spot where we're sitting has a barrier so no one can clearly see what's going on.

"you subtle fre-" sykkuno cuts me off with him starting to kiss my neck, causing me to breath heavily which is difficult to keep in.

with him straddling my lap, i can't help but get a bit.. tight in the pants. "sykkuno.." i whisper groan and all this cutie does is chuckle.

"not here sykkuno.." i whisper and thank god! they're talking in a decent volume so you can't hear me trying to stop myself from losing it.

"wanna go to my place?" sykkuno questions, still kissing my neck and all i could do is nod. "oh and any of you free today?" lud questions us all.

they all nod with a bunch of 'yeah' and 'yeps' "oh uh.. don't think i can guys, i'm a bit busy after" they nod. "what about sykkuno?" jack asks.

"nope, he's busy too. he's going to-" sykkuno cuts me off with moving his hips around and i groan. "he's going to uh.. help his parents with some shit" they all nod but jack and rae were sceptical of the vibe.

my god. this ... this is frustrating. "sykkuno, wanna go bathroom?" i whisper and he nods.

"hey guys, we're gonna go bathroom for a bit" they nod. "we get it, you're going to get that dick guys." lily sarcastically sobs. "oh quit it."

well.. we all know what exactly happened. quite exotic. "i love you" sykkuno kisses my lips once more and i just stare, mesmerised at his beauty.

"quit staring, corpse." he glares, causing me to giggle. "i love you too, bottom." i place a kiss on his neck.

"wow.. let's go you literal child." we then leave the bathroom and as if on que, the bell rings.

"that was.." "incredible" he finishes my sentence and i hum.

——————————

words : 743

well. decided to make this since i lowkey kinda miss school ngl lmao..

i've been watching corpsekkuno bromance compilations heh.. kinda going insane don't mind me •_•