𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞?

——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

"noo toast stop!! that tickles!" sykkuno giggles while toast is basically breathing into his neck. they've been going at it the whole morning as rae, dream and i have been having random conversations.

don't get me wrong; i like how we're bonding but i lowkey want what they have. not with toast obviously but with sykkuno.

"—yeah i know! big bang theory is literally so boring like how can someone watch it?! right corpse?" my head snaps towards dream and nod.

he furrows his brows. "hey.. corpse, you okay?" i nod, clearing my throat. "yeah, i'm good" a smile forcefully slides up onto my lips.

"you know— i'm getting sorta tired, i should take a nap" i push my hair back as i get up, heading back to my room before any of them said anything.

as quickly as i could, i arrive to my room and locking the door behind me.

instantly, my body flops onto my comfortable black duvet, ending with a loud sigh. my head into my pillow, feeling annoyance and upset.

"why can't that be me?" i mutter underneath my breath in a breathy sigh.

"it's okay... it's okay, i'll always find someone better, i mean.. they don't even know i'm not.. straight." at this point i'm just talking to the wall.

while i get up, i grab my phone and just scrolling through social media per usual.

a sigh escapes my lips. today's just the day the media selectively decides to show me couple shit where i feel the desire to just snatch sykkuno away from toast.

no. i couldn't do that. toast is my friend, our friend. if i did that it'll ruin his life and everyone would be upset by me because of it.

should i? hmm...

after a little bit of an indecisive moment, decisions were made for me to just look at him on any platform, especially instagram.

i swear to food that the video edits, photos and anything that associates with sykkuno brings me containment.

especially the video edits. even the ones of us two which surprisingly overtook toast and sykkuno even though their relationship is open to the internet.

they just decided to reveal their relationship to everyone but not their other private shit which amazes me.

not saying they should but the comparison just fits into the same category of 'personal information'.

suddenly a knock becomes present. "come in" my voice cracks which i clear my throat and swiping the video edit away.

"hey.. corpse?" the door opens and reveals a nervous sykkuno. my heart starts to throb. "hey" i smile. "you needed anything?" he closes the door behind him before sitting on the bed side.

"just wondering if you were okay?" i nod, not realising sykkuno's account is on my phone screen.

sykkuno's eyes make its way towards my phone. "is that me??" he chuckles. i start to stutter, looking at him and back to my phone. "uh- n- i'm honestly just stalking y'all — kinda bored" he nods.

"why didn't you stay with us then?" i shrug, "felt a little tired but when i came in here, eh didn't have that feeling anymore." then my thumb swipes away from sykkuno's account.

now, silence has taken over us.

"where's toast anyway? why're you here" i say breathily. "he's gone out to do something no clue what but i came in here to see if you were okay, even if i'm dating toast, you're still my best friend"

a smile quickly curves up on my lip. "thanks buddy" he nods, smiling. "you want a hug, here c'mon, give me a hug" sykkuno then comes forward into me and gives me a hug.

"thanks for that, sykkuno." he pats me thigh. "no problem, man." he then leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

maybe... i should sleep, i need to calm my thoughts down. everything will be fine corpse. everything. will. be. fine.

with that, i just fell asleep through maybe thoughts in my mind.

———

"corpse... i can't believe he did that.. i thought .. i thought he loved me." sykkuno cries into my shirt, gripping onto the back.

a sigh escapes my lips. "sykkuno.. what he did was wrong on his behalf but how'd you find out?"

currently, it's been a few hours since i woke up and sykkuno comes runs up to me, crying which obviously concerned me. "can i be honest with you?" he nods, pulling away from my chest.

he continues to sniffle. "he's a jerk for what he's done and right now, toast's just sitting in his room as if he didn't do shit to you. he cheated on you sykkuno. you've gotta let that go." i sigh.

"this is from friend to friend okay? you can't just be sad the whole time in your life or you'll die, regretting to live your life."

all sykkuno does is look at my chest that his hand is on. "i-" without warning sykkuno smashes his lips onto mine. my eyes widen, taking back. "woah-" we pull away, staring at each other.

"s-sykkuno.." he looks at me with red flushed cheeks. "i-i'm sorry corp-" i then cut him off with my lips back on his.

thankfully the door is kept locked when sykkuno legitimately ran into my room and locking it through moments of sadness.

as we literally had high sex drives, we started to have a make out session on my bed, touching each other exotically. "sykkuno.. before we continue can i say something?" i pull away.

he nods, both of us out of breath. "i-i've always liked you. when you and toast came out in a relationship, i didn't know what to do."

sykkuno smiles, staring into my soul then averting downwards with his hand still in my chest. "i've liked you too but i didn't think you were.. y'know.. yeah." we then start to chuckle.

"surprised that i kinda got over him quickly." he adds. i nod, smirking, looking down at his red puffy lips. "god i think i love you" our lips then collide once more.

———

after the exotic scenery, we just cuddle, turning the tv on that hung on my rooms wall. "y'know.. i was wondering if we are going to get together, how're we going to get about it? i mean toast... and i told everyone that we were dating 2 months ago."

i stay silent, processing what he said. "two ideal options, we just go with it and tell everyone or just keep us a secret, and we both know that we don't want to do the second option... right?"

a chuckle then takes place. "yeah, first option it is" sykkuno giggles before placing a kiss on my puffy feeling lips once more before leaning in the crock of my neck again, paying attention back to the what we were watching the whole time.

——————————

words : 1147

should i make a part 2 to this?

y'all should watch new girl on netflix, high recommendation. :)

toast x sykkuno or corpse x sykkuno ?