𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 [ 𝐩𝐭.2 ]

——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

lud and i are now currently at next period where sykkuno and dream are in the same class all together.

we kinda have the annoying seating plan so i'm sitting beside sykkuno while the other two are sat together as well.

wow, what a coincidence.

"hey uh.. i heard from the stars that you might've liked me?" lud smiles towards dream. oh my gosh what is he doing now.

dream smiles, rubbing the back of his neck with an intense stare towards me, fuck.

"well.. that star sure will be dead but.. i guess it's already out of the bag so.. yeah" he giggles.

just why did he have to do it in this class. i'm gonna die later on. i'm going to miss you world. sykkuno's voice then brings me out of my thoughts.

"i also heard stars telling me that you like me." he silently stares at me as my eyes avert to him in shock.

his eyes then widen and a flustered face. "oh god that must've been so cheesy i'm so sorry" sykkuno covers his face as i chuckle at his cuteness.

"well those stars are true." my heart was thumping out of my chest, unable to comprehend what he just said. "well uh.. why do you look so serious?"

i blink out of my seriousness. "oops my bad, i'm just.. really nervous" i giggle. "oh that's okay" sykkuno waves his hand around.

we both smile at each other. "well.. what does this-" i get cut off from my realisation of sudden muttering between those two nuckleheads.

"y'know.. we should have a sleepover or something to make them uncomfortable." "fuck yeah that'll be hilarious"

both sykkuno and i's eyes just drop, giving the vibe of 'are you serious' causing those two to turn around as if they got caught doing something weird.

"uh.. hey guys!" dream nervously looks towards me. "we heard you guys, you know that right?"

"what?" lud dragged on. "i don't know what you're talking about there" my eyes roll "sure thing dream sure thing."

the bell then rings. "anyway corpse? soo continuing what we were saying does this mean?-" sykkuno gets cut off by the other two flirting and mucking around.

guess they already got it together huh. "anyways guys! let's go to practise." with that, i just grab sykkuno's hand, fingers intertwined together and headed out behind the other two.

sykkuno's face was tomato red being cute like usual. i'm never going to get bored of sykkuno getting all flustered, i thought; smiling.

—————

words : 423

—————

how adorable right??

sorry that i haven't been updating, i've been spending my time just rewatching haikyuu for the 8283728th time.