𝐡𝐮𝐡?

——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

today was eventful.

"well.. today was indeed eventful" sykkuno stares at his fingers, fidgeting.

i begin to chuckle at the timing. "what?" he looks up at me as i shake my head. "it's just that, before you said that, i thought of the exact sentence."

he smiles and nods, getting up from the bed. "well i'm going to go to the bathroom and gonna take a shower" he emphasises.

with his piercing glare into my soul, i took the hint, grinning. "okay" was all i said im a quite monotone voice.

sykkuno then makes his way through the doorway, slowly closing the door and not exactly locking it.

my eyes avert to my phone screen, minding my own business. "corpse!! can you bring more shampoo!" i groan, lazily getting up.

i grab the shampoo bottle from the cupboard next to our bedroom and walking back into where sykkuno was.

"here." i slowly open the door, not trying to take a peak. "thanks" he enthusiastically exclaims.

everything was normal until i realised that he grabbed onto my arm instead. "uh." what the fuck is he doing.

miniature giggles were then heard from him. my eyes widen as i'm stood here frozen, disoriented.

"s-sykkuno? what are you do-" he cuts me off by dragging me inside the bathroom.

oh my god. he.. is completely naked. right. in front of. me. my eyes pay attention to his orbs.

"why don't you look down corpse?" you could hear the flirtatiousness in his voice. i shake my head. "what are you doing..?" i lower my voice.

once again, he does the same miniature giggle.

"come shower with me. y'know.. because we're both worn out since today at the party." sykkuno then walks back into the shower.

i scratch the back of my head, sweating a little.

"hmm.." i thought and thought. what was his intention? "c'mon corpse!!" he whines.

my brows arch, absolutely confused at his sudden actions and confidence. "fine. i'm not going to peak okay?" he lets the water run down on him, humming the theme song of my hero academia.

taking my time, i take my clothes off carefully then making my way into the shower.

right now, we were face to face with the heated water running down both our bodies. "i missed you"

"i was just.. with you." i was able to squeeze those words out before he collides his already wet lips with mine.

obviously, i went through it with such passion. yes, he's the love of my life but right now, i have zero clue about what he's doing.

our tongues fought for dominance during a damn shower. what the fuck. "okay. hold up. is everything alright sykkuno?" i pulled away.

all this cutie pie does is stare into my soul. he lets out a sigh, removing his hands from my chest. "no.. i just need some love to deal with it..i guess"

my eyes show sympathy, wrapping my arm around his neck. "do you wanna talk about it..?" my brows raise in concern.

sykkuno nods, looking away. "sorry for bringing you here.." "no, no. it's alright" i simper before getting out and turning the water off.

£

"wait... seriously!?" he nods, tears urging to rush down. anger rush over me. "what the fuck. who would do that!?"

sykkuno then shakes his head. "no, no. it's okay, he was just drunk, so don't worry."

anger was increasing throughout my veins. "no sykkuno. i don't care if he was drunk or not. he shouldn't have ever kissed you and even punched you!?"

he sighs in defeat. "i don't know what to do."

think. think. think.

"do you know him?" sykkuno nods slightly. "who is he?" he looks up at my eyes. "it's uh.. george"

at this point, i'm trying to hold it together. "where is he?" "still at the party i assume, and getting more drunk.. considering it only being.. 1:20" i sigh.

"let's go." his eyes widen. "wait what? where're we going!?" "just come on sykkuno."

£

as we pull up at the party where we were previously at, i storm into the place and went rogue trying to find this george guy.

my eyes travel throughout the room, trying my best to contain the irritation i have against him.

"hi hotties!" the voice hiccups. it was a drunk dude. "what's your name sugar buns!" the cup still in his hand while waving it around, stumbling everywhere.

"i'm george! ha!" i roll my eyes, stomping towards him ... before sykkuno grabs my wrist that was in fists already. "corpse.. don't worry-"

a female voice cuts sykkuno off. "ew! what the fuck do you want lowlife!? get away from me!"

george then lifts his fist up. immediately, i flee towards george and punch him before he lays his hand on anyone else.

"fuck off george. get out of here you hobo." he chuckles. fucking chuckles. "awe you guys called your .. boyfriend to come-" i cut him off with a harsh punch to the face.

i punch him a couple of times before someone stops me. my head turns towards the person.

it was sykkuno. "let's go corpse."

of course, i obey.

we both left the place with my fist all bloody from his ratchet face and my force. "are you okay corpse?" sykkuno observes my fist.

i nod, smiling. "yeah, it isn't that bad. just a scratch." "let's go home shall we?" i smile, opening the door for sykkuno.

"yeah" sykkuno smiles, placing a kiss on my cheek before going into the passenger seat.

———————————

words : 926

overprotective corpse :D