𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

——————————

s͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞

"get out of my way loser" a very familiar voice knocks me over. my brows furrow when the view of the people walks in front of me.

he looks back at me with a smirk. "what do you want!? just.. just! leave me alone!" he stops his path, turning back to me as i start to freak out.

"g-get away from me-" "you think you're all that huh? sykkuno? what kinda name is that!?" the anger in my eyes are showing as our eyes are pierced into each other's souls.

he stand up straight, still having his fists in his pockets before a person shouts his name.

oh. it's just brooke.

my eyes roll, arms crossed as i decide to walk the other way. "corpse! there you are, i was just trying to find you. damn you walk so fast what the fuck"

she 'huh's' as i feel her eyes on me. "oh it's that nerd again. what does he want?" at this point i don't even bother trying to walk away quickly so i slow my pace, trying to see what he says.

"he wants my dick obviously." my eyes widen, cheeks feel heated from embarrassment.

what kinda human being says stuff like that?!

"oh, not surprising." she scoffs as they both walk off. "sykkuno! hey- are you okay?" lily walks up to me as i just nod it off.

"are you sure? you're all... your face is red as fuck"

my eyes widen. "oh that's nothing!" i start to wave my hands in her face trying to stop her from continuing the observation.

"it's just corpse. he's being an idiot again." she groans. "that guy is so annoying i swear to god. doesn't he have anything better to do!?" i shake my head as we both start to walk to class.

£

class ends and it's next lesson. the one i have with corpse and his friend, lud. "y'know you've gotta stop bullying the guy corpse. he didn't do anything wrong to you"

i overhear lud say. my eyes widen. is he.. talking about me? no can't be.

"well sykkuno had it coming all he does is walk as if he's about to shit, lud." he groans. "does it even matter?! you're bullying- harassing him as if you like him!"

my face heats up once again. "what the fuck!? no way in hell i would like that .. piece of shit."

he quiets his voice down at the last three words.

"are you sure..? you did say you wanted to-" "shh! shut the fuck up!" corpse covers lud's mouth as he notices me walking up to the classroom.

our eyes meet, not removing the gaze as my feet takes me to the seat at my usual spot at the back of the classroom but before that, i just decided to open my lousy mouth.

"if you wanted to do something to me, you should really do it." anger has rose from the top of my ear. i've had enough of his crap.

if he really wanted to beat me up then he really should. if not then he's just a lowlife idiot who only picks on people when he has nothing else to do in his life.

"fine." was all he says as my body freezes. "what?" i turn around to him, standing beside lud who was covering his mouth in shook.

"i said fine." i huff and cross my arms, heading to the seat.

my god. what's he going to do to me? wait- no. if he's going to do something then he should or else he's just all talk and nothing else.

£

"oi. sykkuno." corpse looks at me after the lesson ends as he walks out of the class with his bag over one of his shoulder.

lud just stares at me o'ing. "oh shut your trap lud" i glare at him.

after following corpse a bit we end up behind the school with barely anything here and no one to be seen. out of nowhere corpse grabs my collar and lightly pushes me into the wall.

his bag is now on the floor, same with mine.

my breathing increases. his brows furrow in anger and seems like he was going to throw punches but little did i know, that wasn't the case.

without warning, our lips smash into each other.

i wasn't thinking. what am i doing!? i kiss back. corpse releases his grip from my collar, our lips collided as he puts his hand behind my head and my hand on his cheeks.

it was like that for a few moments to the point where we were gasping for air, seeming like we just ran miles.

corpse just stares at me and my lips. "you really did want my dick huh?" he smirks. my face is now flushed in red. "w-what!? i didn't say that!" he picks both of our bags up and pushes my bag against the chest of mine.

"see you later.. sykkuno." he says so gently, walking off.

he just leaves me standing here mesmerised, touching my lips in disbelief.

what in the world was that?! why did i... like it!?

what is going on!?

with that, the bell goes. shoot i have lunch now. where's lily!?

my god. my mind is going insane and the scene of us kissing keeps replaying over and over again in my head.

did i really like him? wait.. did he really like me? and just harassed me because he likes me?

—————

words : 918

—————

just a quick idea i just got lmao