𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞

———————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

"guys- oh my fuck. guys! a little help here!" jack, michael and lud walks through our bases gate.

lily and brooke rushes to them as i noticed there was a body over luds shoulder. "what the fuck happened?! and who's this?" brooke examines.

both lud and brooke helps the poor guy's body over to where we patch people up, in which we call it 'patch it up' i know, it's cringe worthy.

well i mean we are on the verge of death in this world so.

"what happened jack?" i join.

jack was clearly out of breath as he drinks some water that was in michaels bag they brought with them. "wait did you at least get some loot?" jack nods, looking at lily.

"okay so. this guy was just at the back of a van, yes i know it seems very odd but he was just there, surrounded by dead bodies."

lily gasps. "poor thing.."

"guys! problem!" lud runs to us. "he's... bit."

toast then comes out of nowhere and looks infuriated. "what the fuck!? we sent you guys to go and get more shit yet decided to bring some a person, not only a person but a bit one!?"

lily makes her way over to him. "calm down toast, we'll just get him out of here." toast gives a harsh sigh. "no. we need to see what happens. we've never seen it happen before plus he could be our test subject." michael adds.

"that's true." i join. "no. 10 minutes and hes out i don't care. we don't have enough food-" jack cuts him off by rambling in the bag.

"here's a shit load of food toast." he was now calmed down a bit. "put the food in the kitchen and he's out 10 minutes. i said what i said."

and just like that, he walks away. "guys.. what should we do?? i don't want to throw a guy out- maybe he just got bit by dogs??" i sigh. "yeah.. probably."

we all just went to where the dude was and just to see what will happen you could say.

"is he gonna be okay brooke?" he nods, finishing with the patch up. "yeah, he's gonna be okay internally but i don't know what kinda bit that is"

silence begin to fall onto us. "is anyone like an expert for that?" jack questions. "a zoologist?" lily adds with jack nodding with his eyes closed.

she shakes her head. "i guess.. we gotta wait till he wakes up." brooke softly announces. "no we can't do that— toast wants him out in 10" michael says.

brooke then gasps with annoyance. "no i don't care he's not going anywhere until he's better. plus, we don't even know what kinda animal or thing bit him." "hey! that's what i said!" jack excitedly announce.

"okay, it'll work for both our favours if we just keep him here but lock him out somewhere so if he was bit by the walkers then we can kill him there." we all nod in sync.

"okay, jack and corpse, you guys put him in the cage near the garage." we both nod and obeyed.

jack grunts, trying to carry this guy. "jack buddy.. he isn't even that heavy are you okay?"

he nods. "yeah- i'm just really entirely worn out by not getting help from some people" he looks at lud and michael.

"chill out! we saved you a couple of times by those vicious walkers okay??" lud exclaims.

jack completely ignores him knowing that ludwig is correct.

brooke was in front of us so she just opens the door for us to place down the guy and closes it afterwards.