𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞

——————————

s͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞

it was a quiet time as i'm here in bed trying to get my beauty sleep with the moon shining bright.

well that was until i felt warm arms around me. my eyes open by a gap, trying to see corpse but his face was in the crook of my neck so.. difficult to see.

"hey corpse" i groan, trying to best to stretch out my muscles. corpse raises his head up so he could just smile at me before snuggling into me.

he really is just a big baby huh.

as he wanted, i contribute into the snuggling and cuddling but that was until he says something out of the blue.

"syk.. you've been sleeping for three days you know that right?" my mind blank from confusion.

wait.. what?

that's literally impossible- oh wait..

"uh.. heh well my body does that sometimes, like whenever i have an amount that i don't sleep off, i end up sleeping for few days if i do so. sorta like hibernation if that makes sense?"

corpse then just chuckle.

"hey what's so funny!?" he then shakes his head with his arms still around me. "it's just i missed you"

my eyes relaxed in an awe.

"i missed you too.. even though i don't remember much except going to sleep and then waking up"

i said, in a very 'love in the air' voice vibe.

corpse's face then goes back into the crook of my head. no surprise, it's deadass his favourite thing in the world.

like.. gordon ramsay with his cooking passion is the equivalent to corpse and my neck.

"but.. everyone thought you died."

he was sorta muffled so i couldn't hear him, "oh.. cool"

corpse begins to giggle like crazy. "what's wrong?" i start to stroke his curls. "n-nothing!" he continues to laugh even more chaotic.

"it's just your reaction to 'everyone thinks your dead' is just hilarious"

...

...

...

...

"wait what" my eyes blink blankly at him whilst sitting up straight in front of him.

his eyes does the same to me too, basically mirroring me at this point.

"when did you say 'everything thought you were dead" my eyes staying at the same position as before. "okay.. wait.. do you need to sleep more?"

i shake my head no. "i just need to wake up- wait! everyone thought i was dead?! didn't even bother looking into my room!?"

he chuckles. "i guess not" corpse runs his fingers through his curls, yawning.

"okay, but you need to sleep corpse. you have a whole record for not sleeping until who knows when." he shakes his head, mid yawning.

"don't worry, i'm okay" my arms crossed, furrowed brows say otherwise young man.

after he yawns, corpse just gets a bottle of water and starts to drink. "where on earth did you get that from!?" "oh i brought it in with me when you were busy being dead."

the monotone in his voice just broke me into a laughing machine. okay, i've gotta calm down.

"anyways. i'll even sleep with you corpse" i smile.

corpse's eyes lit up with the excitement as a child who gets a toy. i hum, nodding. "okay! good night!" he practically knocks me over gently and starts to snuggle.

i giggle at his cuteness.

"good night corpsie"

with a kiss on the forehead.

————————————

words : 557

just woke up after a 12 hour sleep after not sleeping for more than 24+ hours <3