𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞.

——————————

s͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞

"breaking news."

"the killers who call themselves candy and moustache. for their past events of murderous actions, we seem to believe that they are extremely ferocious."

hmm.. interesting. my legs crossed on the floor, with thoughts running through my mind. wonder if they'll find them.

ha! i'm hilarious. the lollipop in my mouth just swirling around as toast comes by with his per usual rice and fries. "is that all you seriously eat, toast?"

toast hums, taking a seat behind me whilst stuffing food in his mouth with his eyes pierced into the televisions screen.

"wonder if they'll catch us. i mean we did.. do a mass murder outside the warehouse." i turn around, noticing how anxious toast looks.

"it's okay toast. we'll be okay. seems like there isn't much news on that yet anyway so- plus! the warehouse isn't as communal as other buildings."

he then nods, calming down a bit. "well." i stand up, dusting my butt off. "i'm gonna go get ready. we can't stay here forever. we've got people to kill"

toast then chuckles, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. quickly, i get into my suit where it covers my identity.

pastel blue and pink wrapped around my suit that easily distinguishes my body since it's skin tight.

yes, it's quite feminine but whatever, it's no one's business on what i wear. oh! and, a head wrapping mask that covers everything except my eyes and mouth, as there's a huge opening.

"sykkuno! are you done yet?!" toast yells from downstairs. "yeah! i'm coming down!"

swiftly, i rush down with my special ability which was diagnosed when i was at a very young age.

same goes for toast. he has an ability that literally causes everyone to brainwash by his own choice.

toast also has combat styles that would help both of us get out of a sticky situation against some lowlife thugs who think they're better than everyone.

as for me, i'm great with weapons. a speciality of mine thought; is a knife. it's quite small comparing to other knives that would kill easily.

"who we going after now?" toast smirks. "your best bud. jack- err sean ah whatever. jack. he's the one we're going after."

my eyes widen. "what!? what'd he do??" he sighs annoyedly. "you don't know huh?" i shake my head, utterly confused.

"he's been way too smart on everything we've all been through. he even believes that we're the one behind all the kills; considering us going missing."

hmm.. maybe. maybe it's for the best.. "yeah.." i quietly sigh.

currently it's midnight and we headed out towards the city roofs. "there. i see him." toast's eyes never lost track of jack.

"t-toast? are you.. sure about this? i mean he's such a great guy.." toast then sighs, pulling a long face. "it's for the best sykkuno." he whispers.

£

my eyes widen. i couldn't believe this. toast was literally fighting jack as i'm standing here doing nothing.

jack's whole face was beaten. crap. suddenly a familiar voice sounds out behind me outside of the valley way. "corpse?" i whisper underneath my breath.

my whole body turns around. it indeed was. oh my god. rae.. poki.. dream.. oh my god.. corpse can finally go out now. jesus.. how long has it been??

"hey! fuck off!" corpse yell, running towards me.

crap. i've gotta do something. i can't kill him, he didn't do anything. due to my quick thinking, i just cut his arm that was reaching for me.

"moustache! hurry up!" thankfully, i have a system in my suit where my voice changes into something high, making me sound like a female.

both rae and poki looked horrified with dream going for moustache and obviously i had to save him. "look out!" i yell out but out of my need in action, i do the same thing towards corpse.

i just cut his arm away so he would stop. my head turns for a second, trying to see the progress with jack but suddenly i feel a fist against my cheek.

causing me to fall on my bottom. it was corpse.

my eyes widen as he's trying to go for another punch but i stop him before it goes seriously.

for the past few months, i've gotten more buff through a whole lot of training with toast.

immediately, i slide underneath his crotch, between his legs as my body stands up to elbow his neck, causing him to stumble off.

dream and jack was now attacking toast. crap.

without saying anything, i run my way there to them and knock dream out using my pinky side against his neck.

he'll be fine.

with that, jack and toast was still going at it but.. i seriously didn't want to kill jack.. so i just left toast with him, not looking at the action.

my eyes land on poki and rae. they were shaken and pleading for mercy. i then noticed them talking to the police operator through the phone.

uh oh.. "moustache! we've gotta head out! let's go!" quickly i jump up and against both the walls, heading up to the roof, making my way back to our hideout.

thankfully toast was behind me, running along side me. "that wasn't pleasant." i add.

y'know, if it wasn't for our trainings, i'd be panting for air right now.

£

"corpse was there!" i cried. trying to wipe the tears that are streaming down my cheeks. "it'll be okay sykkuno.. they're okay." he holds me.

"no! jack! what about him!? you killed him!" i sob even more. "i can't believe it.. how can you be so heartless.." i push him away a bit.

toast sighs, running his fingers through his hair with frustration and his other hand rested on his hip. "you don't understand! if i didn't do what i did— who knows what jack would've done! i fucking saved us you idiot!"

my eyes widen then soften again at his sudden word choice. "i'm tired. good night."

with that, i walk off into my room and locking the door behind me, sitting down on my bed with thoughts rushing through my mind.

why did toast do that?

even of what we do, it's terrible. no point in saving what aren't worth it.

argh.. what if they finds out it's us!?

oh god.

what do we do if they do find out!?

we're so done for.

——————————

words : 1073

suggestions for anime?

probably anime's like.. bnha ( boku no hero academia ) thanks x