𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

——————————

s͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞

eventually, i finally reached home which i was hesitant about. not because i'm living with corpse but because poki told me not to go home with severe begging.

"wait- sykkuno, why don't you- we have a sleepover! we haven't done that in ages!" she nervously chuckles, untangling her hair.

i sigh, confused on why she's acting like this.. it's been an hour and she's still acting like this.

"lily. this has been going on for an hour now. when're you going to be tired?" i sternly questioned in result of her visibly gulping.

as if she was hiding some sort of information.

i move closer to her as she backs up a little. "what're you doing sykkuno??" she furrows her brows, mildly stomping, crossing her arms.

"nothing. im just wondering what's up?" lily proceeds to shake her head. "nothing. fine. you can leave if you want. i just wanted you to hangout with me but whatever." she rolls her eyes, looking away.

a harsh sigh escapes my lips. "i'm sorry lily. i just need to get back to corpse okay? i promise maybe tomorrow" a smile creeps up onto my lips.

she straightens her lips. "okay.." she gives up. "i'll see ya tomorrow..?" those words of hers sounded extremely hesitant for some odd reason but i just brush it off.

"okay, see ya bye!" i wave, leaving her apartment, on my way home.

i scramble through my bag, searching for the house keys which was simple especially since i barely had anything in my bag anyway.

"corpsie! i'm home bubs!" i yell, i smile ying to take the key out of the door knob.

as i entered the house, i placed the house keys on the table beside the door.

giggles were heard from the lounge room area and ... those cherished noises did not sound like corpse's.

i continue to walk there, dropping my bag off on the floor against the wall. "corp- what the-" anger rose.

especially during these times i couldn't believe my eyes. i can't.

i came face to face with both of them mid-kissing and corpse had this look on his face..

"sykkuno- i can explain! please!" he begs, getting away from rae.

my head shakes intensely. "get away from me corpse." i demanded sternly but he just wouldn't get away from me. corpse kept following me to our bedroom. or i should say just a bedroom.

"sykkuno-" i immediately slammed the door on his face which finally quiets him. "finally" i mutter underneath my breath.

i don't know what to do. i slowly sit down on the bed, contemplating life choices. what went wrong? was i not good enough?

suddenly streams of tears start to rush down my cheek. "no.. i'm good enough, he's not enough."

i try my best to reassure myself through random repulsive words i've always heard other people say to try and stop others from being upset.

tears just kept on coming. everything was going downhill quicker than i had imagined.

my mind then travels back to lily's situation. no wonder she didn't want me to go home yet. i'm so dang stupid. why couldn't i read her actions deeper?

the door suddenly swings open, revealing a corpse.

"corpse. go away. i don't want to talk, i don't care what you say." "stop sykkuno. we're just pranking you bubs."

my heart drops in relief. "what?" he nods, wrapping his fingers around my waist and placing his head on my shoulder.

"please don't cry.. i love you.." he frowns in sadness.

i couldn't say anything but just nod, wrapping my arms around his neck. rae then appears at the doorway. "i'm sorry sykkuno.." she nervously hits her nails, walking in the room and giving me a hug.

"it's okay" i whisper, trying to not let the tears overtake me anymore.

"do you wanna watch a movie with us? i've got your favourite snack, me." he winks and my face starts to burn from those nasty thoughts that are lingering through my head.

all i could do was nod at this hot hunk right in front of me with a smile.

"okay, let's go!!" rae chuckles, making her way to the tv and putting on a movie.

a movie about harley quinn or whatever but it doesn't seem too bad.

as the movie started i started to eat the snacks.

hint : not corpse.

"i hate all of you, even lily." i glared at them, causing them chuckle, ending with an eye roll from me.

——————————

words : 753

i'm so sorry if this seems everywhere lmao