✈︎ 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Everyone's attention was turned to you when Yuta sent you on your classroom. The other guys went on their own floors after. You haven't seen Taeyong though which worried you a bit.

"Have you seen Taeyong?" you asked Yuta before you entered your class. He shook his head in response, "No, I haven't heard of him since yesterday, want me to find him for you?" he asked.

You shook your head in disapproval, pushing him a bit, "You have to attend your class so go and be a good kid, I'll look for him myself later." you assured him while waving him goodbye.

"Yes ma'am." he laughed after giving you a salute. You shook your head while smiling at the leaving Yuta as you grabbed your phone to hit Taeyong up,

"Hey, where are you?"  you sent him a text. Not even a minute later, he replied. 

"Just finishing some business, I'll buy you lunch later." 

You sighed after you saw the text, it sounded dismissive so you decided to just interview him later. He doesn't seem like someone who's interested in texting long paragraphs so you didn't bother.

"Y/n!" your classmate Laura said as she sat next to you.

"O my! Yuta looks so good today, you're so lucky" she said while shaking you a little. Laura was your classmate since last year, you got comfortable with her love talks regarding your close friends so you don't really mind whenever she talks like that.

"Why don't you confess to him already?" you asked while shaking your head at her.

"Isn't it obvious? Your boys are too obsessed with you! Do you even think they would want a girlfriend?" she asked, sounding like she knew everything about the boys.

"Well, why not?" you shrugged, preparing the homework you almost forgot.

Before Laura could even answer, the teacher walked in with a girl you haven't met before. She looks shy with her long black hair down. Her face is facing the floor and she looks like she would cry any second.

"Good morning. You have a transfer student. Please introduce yourself Ms. Lim." the teacher encouraged the new student.

"New student in the middle of a semester? She must be loaded." Laura whispered but you heard it.

That's right, the school don't just accept students most importantly if they wanted to enter late. Her family must have some connections. 

"H-hi, I'm Elizabeth. Beth f-for short." she shorty said, bowing her head fast afterwards. Your classmates' murmurs about the new girl was not so nice, saying that she looks too awkward and they don't like her already and many more.

Well, in your opinion, she's not that bad. You just think that she needs to improve her confidence a little bit because she really looks like a lost pup at the moment.