✈︎ 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"Why don't you join the others?" you asked Haechan while you quietly watched him inside the Ferris wheel. 

His ears along with his neck turned red when he looked at you, confused with his sudden embarrassment, he spoke. "I-i'm not in the mood! Besides, I'm tired from the practice." he reasoned out while scratching his nape.

"How did it go, by the way?" you curiously asked. You forgot to ask them earlier because they were too loud. 

"I think it was okay? We were scouted so we were asked to go first. They said they will give us a call. I think I messed up my dance a little bit." he chuckled while smiling. 

"I'm sure you'll make it." you assured him, nudging his knees in front of you to cheer him up.

"You never sang for me before, let me hear it!" you asked him while giggling. You asked him the same thing before but he left you because he said he was shy to do it in front of his friends.

He shook his head, with so much disapproval. "I'm not ready yet! Ask Mark instead" he said while shaking his head repeatedly.

"I heard his rap already! How about you?" you laughed.

"You did?" he asked while looking surprised, you nodded.

"I'll make sure you listen to my voice." he suddenly turned serious.

"Let me hear it then" you challenged.

"Wait for my concert, I'll give you a discount!" he laughed while you rolled your eyes at him.

The night went well, you ate a lot and made lots of bets, which made you lose a good amount of money. Nothing went wrong and you made sure you took a lot of ugly pictures to tease them with. They made sure you arrive home before your curfew because they were too scared to break your parent's trust. 

The morning went and you informed your mother about the contest, she agreed and was too excited about it. Even though you weren't that up for it, you decided to just give it a try. When your classmates heard of it, they all cheered and they were enthusiastic while preparing the details for the contest. Everyone was happy aside from the guy waiting for you outside.

"What's up?" you asked Doyoung, who was waiting outside. 

"I heard from the girls outside, you'll join a pageant?" he asked with raised brows. 

"I don't know if I could call it a pageant..." you trailed. You don't know much about it honestly, because everything was too sudden and you weren't briefed about the whole thing yet.

"It is a pageant! There's even a swimsuit segment!" he whisper shouted, looking like an old man with a big problem.

"Don't worry, I'm old enough to wear that" you assured him, tapping his shoulders after. 

With his disapproval face, you giggled. You can't do anything about it anymore, your classmates and teachers already expected you to join, it's not like you could pull out anytime you like.

Besides, it's not bad to try something new once in a while.

"Wait til the boys hear about that" he laughed, placing his arms around your shoulders. You shook your head, that will be a problem too.

"A WHAT? SWIMSUIT WHAT?" Haechan hysterically said and you rolled your eyes, feeling embarrassed that a lot of students heard it.

"I don't know? I just heard it from him" you innocently said, pointing to Doyoung.

Johnny and Mark are the most supportive, maybe because they grew up abroad and they were a little more liberated than the others. Taeyong and Jaehyun were quietly listening while Doyoung is filling them the informations about the pageant.

"You'll have a lot of admirers after this, for sure" Johnny smirked.

"Don't even try" Jaehyun smirked, fist bumping Taeyong and the other guys.

"Don't make any trouble, how many times do I have to tell you guys that?" you shook your head while drinking on your orange juice.

"Thank the heavens that Yuta is not here, he'll probably cause a bigger scene than us" Taeyong said and everyone agreed, you ended up ignoring them and focusing on the main details of the pageant.

Talent. Your adviser suggested for you to do a dance performance and you think that it's not a bad idea since you can also dance a little. Question and Answer will be easy as well, since you're not that shy in front of people so it wouldn't be that hard.

Nothing will go wrong. You made sure of that, everything must be perfect. This is your final year and you wanted to make things as memorable as possible.