✈︎ 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

March came and Jungwoo became more closer to Elizabeth, you don't know why but he kept avoiding you lately. Whenever you tried talking to him, he would make some excuse to remove himself from the conversation, which later on worried you a lot.

"Why are you avoiding me? you cornered him one day, you made sure he can't run off to somewhere now.

"To be less annoying?" he replied, looking at you with his accusing eyes.

"Since when did you became annoying in my eyes, Jungwoo?" you questioned, feeling completely lost by his actions.

"Ask yourself. You could've told me, instead of secretly hating me" he gave you a look, walking pass you. You looked completely lost, you don't know what's happening and you don't have any idea of what he could possibly be mad about. So you asked Mark about it.

"You don't know?" Mark asked while wiping his sweat. You visited him on their company just to ask him this question.

"He told us that someone told him that you find him annoying" he stated, watching your reaction.

"When did I even say that? Who told him that?" you asked him while wiping your face with your palm, completely exhausted from the news.

"I'm not sure" he said, after telling him to ask Jungwoo secretly about it, you went on your way. Doyoung and Jaehyun are both still busy because of their review so you went home alone that day. 

A week had passed and Mark gave you call, "Eli, he said" he stated as soon as you took the call. Mark, Jungwoo and Haechan got a little close with Elizabeth and they started calling her Eli, she was fine with it since that was her plan all along, to make her have friends. 

But to hear her say that is beyond her. Feeling betrayed and angry, she went to school without telling his service for today about it. She was fuming mad that she can't even think about anything else.

It somewhat disappointed her too. Jungwoo must think so lowly of her to make him believe that she actually said that. They have been friends ever since they can remember and it was too easy for him to believe in such lies.

You loudly banged your arms on her desk when you saw her fixing her bag. "What the hell did you tell Jungwoo?" you asked her, loud enough for your classmates to hear.

She looked at you with her usual naive and innocent eyes, "W-what do you mean?" she stuttered.

"Don't give me that reaction now, I know what you did!" you shouted again.

"Y/n... don't shout at her like that" your classmate held your shoulder to stop you.

She then stood up while wiping her tears, storming out of the room. You laughed unbelievably at the scene. You didn't even lay a finger on her and she was already crying, after what she did, really?

After what you did for her?

"I just need to ask her something" you reasoned out, following her outside. You looked everywhere for her and when you found her on the cafeteria, you sat in front of her.

"Now you're running away from me?"you asked her, with a low voice this time.

"I don't know what you're talking about, y/n" she said steadily now, without stuttering.

"You know what you did, they already told me" you calmly said, anger started to build up again.

"How does it feel?" she smiled weirdly.

"Your friends are slowly giving up on you, and in the end, no one will be by your side to protect you" she whispered after leaning on your ear.

"I can't wait to see you with nothing, y-yn" she faked a stutter before walking away.