✈︎ 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

After trying to force Taeil to find another job with the help of the group, he said he would stay for today and see if he'll actually get fired. After that, everyone decided to go straight to Yuta's because that was the original plan.

"Are you sure you'll be fine alone?" you asked Yuta before he enters his father's study.

He gave you a small smile before going in. You just stood outside, worrying that he might actually get kicked out.

"Y/n?" Yuta's mother called your attention, smiling at her, she motioned her hands telling you to follow her on the kitchen.

You can already hear the boys' noises from the living room as you followed his mom, "I'm sorry for the noise, Auntie." you shyly bowed.

She shook her head and smiled at you, "It's alright, I'm glad that you guys are always here for Yuta." she sadly smiled right after.

"May I know what's bothering you, Auntie?" you worriedly asked.

"I don't think Yuta can do anything about his dad's decision, please help me make him follow his father." she pleadingly said.

Yuta's family knew that Yuta only listens to you and the group. Not his family, not anyone. When you are the daughter that follows your parent's commands, he's the stubborn kid that follows nothing. Quite the opposites but you understand him well.

You smiled, you know that you can convince him. But even though you how much your words can affect Yuta's decision, you don't want him to force himself to do something he doesn't want to.

Before you could answer, a loud bang from the study was heard. Running towards the study, you also saw the boys looking at the commotion.

"Yuta!-" his father shouted in anger.

But he didn't stop and he continued to storm out of the house without looking at any of you.

"Y/n." Taeyong called and you nod your head, understanding what he meant. You followed Yuta outside and you saw him on his car, not exactly driving off but he was outside, looking like he was waiting for someone.

"Here you are. Where's the others? Let's go." he seriously said, avoiding your gaze.

"Yuta..." you called out, placing your hands on his shoulders.

"No, i'm not going to Japan." he deadpanned.

"I'm not convincing you to go there" you giggled and he sighed, calming down a little bit.

"What happened?" you softly said.

"Our grandmother is sick, he wants all of us to go there and live there permanently." he said while looking away.

Surprised with the news, you weren't able to answer right away.

"I don't get why we have to live there permanently, I can always visit her. But when I said that, she became stubborn and she wouldn't take her medicines" he frustratingly said, shaking his head.

"You know that you're her favorite right?" you said in a small voice, not fully accepting everything you heard.

This means that you won't see him again, right? You kept thinking about that while trying to calm him and yourself down.

You know that you can't be selfish of him, you can't always have him by your side and you both knew that.

"What's stopping you from going there? You have your family, for sure we can visit you every holidays!" you tried to make your voice sound happy for him.

"I don't want to. We promised right? You over anything else. We all agreed to that" he looked at you with serious eyes.

You pouted, trying to stop your tears from falling, you jokingly slapped his shoulders.

"Hey, you don't have to w-worry. Eight of them are still here to keep an eye on me. Just make sure to always call m-me, alright?" you said, clinging on his arms.

"Do you want me to go?" he asked.

"I don't know, do you want to go?" you asked him back and he didn't reply.

You knew the answer right away. He wants to. He was the closest to his grandma and he values her so much. The only thing that was stopping him was the promise the boys and him made with you.

Protecting and staying by y/n's side all the time.

But things are completely different now, he has to go. It's his family. Not hearing anything from him, you saw the boys coming near the both of you.

"You know my shoe size right? I want the most expensive one, alright?" Johnny said, giving Yuta a playful headlock.

"I'd like some Japanese snacks please" Donghyuck said, obviously looking unhappy with the news but still tried to make it sound light.

"Make sure to give me a lot of visit, alright?" Yuta smiled with his red eyes.

No one spoke. No one dared to, no one wants to. No one wants him to go.

And just like that, one member of the small family that you built when you were young had to go.