✈︎ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

You tried ignoring Jaehyun once he fetched you on the first floor, embarrassed on what you just did, you silently ate your salad on his couch. His office was spacious, the color palette looks pleasing to the eyes as well. The window of the main office was also facing the city, the view was beautiful.

"Hey babe why are you ignoring me?" he asked, dimples showing. Obviously teasing your tomato looking face.

"Stop, the girl was annoying me" you shyly looked away, rolling your eyes at him.

He sat next to you, lifting your chin. "Why? What did she do?" he asked softly, you saw him glancing on your lips, making you gulp on your spot.

"S-she told me I was hallucinating? It's nothing" you started mumbling random things because you were panicking. This was the first time that he became too bold with his actions and it's making you feel things.

"Can I?" he whispered, eyes fixed on your lips. 

Nodding unconsciously, you felt his soft lips on yours. It was a light kiss, more like a peck or maybe it didn't happen? It was too light that you didn't even felt it because you closed your eyes voluntarily.

"T-that's it?" you mumbled, turning red when you realized what you just asked. 

He chuckled, putting his head on the crook of your neck while he laughed. "Why? does my baby want more?" 

He went in for another kiss, this time he started to part your lips slowly so he could explore your mouth more. Too caught up with the feeling on your chest, you tried your best to kiss him back. Opening your lips wide for more entrance, you bit his lower lip when you guided his neck closer to you.

Pulling back to get some air, he chuckled. " You need some practice or else you'll end up eating my lips " making your face turn more red as it already was, you saw his lips with a small bruise from the bite that you just did.

It was embarrassing, it was your first time kissing and you didn't have any practice but you wanted to kiss back so you did what your instincts told you. Hiding your face on his chest, his laugh grew louder, scooping your body near him. 

-

He took you home after eating, it was already afternoon so you considered your salad your early dinner because you have shoot tomorrow, it's better to keep your figure nice for the shoot because they might require you to wear tight fitting clothes. 

Having a hard time sleeping because of thinking about the kiss, your heart kept beating too much and it's hurting you. Thinking that you got yourself sick or something, you tried searching for tips on the internet on how to treat your hurting heart. 

Until you scrolled too much and you found a sight, "How to kiss, easy tips" you found yourself clicking it and reading every details, getting embarrassed as you saw how wrong and sloppy you kissed Jaehyun back earlier.

"Why the hell did I do that? What the fuck" you covered your face while flopping your feet repeatedly on the bed, too embarrassed but the memory was too vivid to forget.

Waking up with bags under your eyes, you tiredly got up and get ready for today's shoot. Your assistant Aly, is already on her way so you did a light make up, using concealer to cover up your dark circles. 

"Woah, tough night?" your assistant smiled when she saw you. Carrying your back for you, you tiredly sat on the backseat, laying your head flat.

"I couldn't sleep last night" you replied while massaging your head.

"Call from Jaehyun" Aly spoke, showing you your phone with someone calling on it.

"Hey..." you tried your best to sound as formal as possible.

"Good luck on your shoot today" he said and you hummed in response.

"Should I pick you up? You sound tired" hearing him worried made your eyes shot open.

"No, I'm okay. Focus on your work, let's have dinner later instead" you replied and he agreed after reminding you to eat lunch properly and to stop starving yourself.

He knows how much you value your work, sometimes you wouldn't eat anything before the shoot to be on your best shape and he didn't liked that. He would always encourage you to eat well and he would make sure that you do it on time.

"Is he your boyfriend yet?" she asked teasingly when you handed her your phone after the call.

"No," you replied, sounding bitter than you intended it to be.

He didn't even asked you the golden question yet, how could he forget that? Or maybe he doesn't really want to. The thought of it made you pissed for some reason.

"We're here, we'll finish in 2 hours and we're off to the runway that I'm talking about." she reminded you before getting off the car. She introduced you to one of the famous designers here in Korea and he wanted to get you as one of his models on that runway, the pay is good so you agreed.

Seeing the cameras being ready, you noticed a lot of tents on the site. "Isn't this too much for a single person shoot?" you asked and she scanned the room.

"Well, this isn't a single person shoot, I think a boy group will shoot with you" she said while looking at the timetable.

You shrugged, well, this is not expected. You thought that it was a solo shoot but considering the fact that it was a well-known brand, it isn't uncommon to get more than one endorser. Getting close to the tent, you heard a bunch of voices on the side, curious, you glanced on that direction.

There you saw, Elizabeth putting her arms around Jungwoo and Mark, laughing loudly while looking at Haechan making some faces.