✈︎ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

You already talked to your mom about it and she agreed and was excited to let you use one of your father's properties for it. You were thinking of building perhaps a hotel in it or a furniture business since you like designs and crafts in general.

You will have to sell the other properties to start the business that's why even though you don't want to give  up those, you need the money for the capital. Jaehyun was helping you too much and it's making you guilty because he's spending more time with your business rather than focusing on his own.

Deciding that you'll start entering the hotel business, you started selling your dad's properties. The first ones were done by Jaehyun because you don't want to see them being sold but you convinced Jaehyun that you can sell and negotiate on this last one.

"Half of the payment will be transferred in your account tomorrow morning, Ms. Y/n" the lawyer together with the buyer of the land stated, giving you the papers you need to sign as a proof of the transactions. You were double thinking at that moment about selling it but after taking a deep breath, you signed it.

'It's gonna be alright dad, I'll give you more properties in the future.' you told yourself while signing the documents, consoling yourself in the middle of it. 

They paid quite a large sum for it, enough for the reconstruction of your property and enough to run the business for a few months. If the hotel wasn't able to produce money by those months, you won't be able to function properly.

You massaged your temple while you picked up Jaehyun's call. "Hey" you stated.

"How did it go?" his voice was calm and husky, making you calm down as well.

"I'm officially broke" you replied, hearing his chuckle on the line right after.

"You'll get them back once you started. It's normal to risk a lot of money when you're starting" he explained, making you worry less, believing everything he was saying.

"I'm doing this for my mom, so we could have something in the long run." you sighed, looking at the furniture factories you found while looking for the equipments and items you need for the hotel.

"I'm meeting one of the furniture factories today to ask for the design that I want, maybe ask for a discount while I'm at it." you smiled.

"I told you, you can have it done in my factory and I'll give you a discount" he grunted, making you chuckle.

"No, Mr., you helped too much already. I wanted to do it on my own because I want to learn" you explained, imagining his irritated look made you smile more.

"I'll treat you dinner later, I'll go there after I visit this one, yeah?" you bribed, he hummed in response, making you smile in victory.

You gathered your things to drive at the factory's location. It was a bit far from the city but it's not that hard to go there, this was recommended by your mother's friends convincing you to check it out. 

You also saw their designs and it looks sophisticated, just like how you like it. You're aiming for a 5 stars hotel so you wanted it to look as elegant and as fancy as possible. But you're worried that it might be too expensive for your budget and thinking about it makes you remember about the risk that Jaehyun was talking about. It's alright as long as you get the money you spent while building it when it's already operating.

Besides, you're still learning. Though you won't consider building this hotel as your training ground because you're betting a huge amount of money in it, it's okay to do a little trial and error to see which one works the best.

Arriving after an hour drive, you figured that it was a big factory located outside the city. A middle aged man welcomed you when you got out of the car.

"Mr. Lee?" you asked, bowing right after.

"No, Ma'am. Mister Lee is inside, he was checking the machineries today, he'll be out soon" he smiled at you, guiding you near the factory. 

Some of their designs like tables and bed frames are displayed there and it was finely made, you touched the details, unconsciously admiring it.

Someone cleared their throat making you look up, quite embarrassed that you were too amazed by the designs. You almost dropped your mini bag when you saw who it was. 

His brows were furrowed, more serious looking than you last saw him. Hair disheveled and his clothes were a little dirty from all the work.

"This is Mr. Lee, Ms. Y/n" the middle aged man proudly introduced.

"T-taeyong?" you stuttered, almost out of breath.

-

It's been almost a week since I last updated, so I hope this makes up for it, hehe. Enjoy reading!