✈︎ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

Before you could grab a taxi to go to the company you received a call from your mother, "Hey mom, what's up?" you asked and you heard her loud cries.

"W-why? What's happening?" you asked, slowly panicking, you got in the cab and gave him your address.

"Y-your dad... he g-got into an accident, we were fighting over the p-phone and suddenly... s-suddenly.." she continued but her voice was muffled from crying.

You covered your mouth to stop yourself from crying so loud while inside the car. Your mom needs you to be strong for her, it's not the right time to cry too.

"I'll be there mom, wait for me please. Don't go anywhere yet" you pleaded while wiping your tears, you have to be strong for the both of you and since you don't know what situation your father is into, you can't help but to overthink.

You received another call and it was from Mark, "H-hey what's up?" you tried to sound cheerful.

"Y/n! I got in!  I'm debuting soon!" he happily informed, you can also hear Haechan from the other line, they were so happy. 

"Wow! that's great!" you happily said, wiping your tears. He then started to continue telling you about the information about his debut and he sounded so happy that you can't tell him about your father.

"We can talk about all of that soon, let's schedule a meeting" you tried to sound as energetic as possible.

"Are you okay? You don't sound so well" he said, you closed your eyes, tears running down your cheeks.

You almost forgot, he's one of your best friends. Of course he knows you so well. 

"W-what? Y-yeah of course!" you tried to laugh it off.

"Where are you? I'll go there right now" he said in a worried voice, you can also hear your other friends ask him what's happening.

"Just, period cramps. I'm okay really" you tried to assure him.

"I see, just tell me if you need anything, I'll buy them for you. Chocolates? Anything" he softly asked.

"I'm fine, really. We could see each other tomorrow" you told him and he finally believed.

You arrived home and right after paying, you went inside the house to see your mother crying silently on the couch. "Mom, hey look at me" you gave her a small smile.

"I-im sorry, baby it's my fault. W-we were fighting about something-" you hugged her while she kept explaining repeatedly. Apparently they were fighting about money again because you were seriously almost bankrupt. Your father was trying to ask for help from his colleagues and they were willing to help but that time your mother was too mad and she was nagging your father and he didn't saw the stop light.

When she calmed down, the both of you went to the hospital. 

"H-how is he? Please tell me he's okay, please" you pleaded with tears in your eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I can't assure that right now, his limbs are not responding except for his reflex movements so were trying our best" he gave you a pat before going inside the emergency room.