✈︎ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

You tried calling him, once, twice you can't even count over the past week. You tried going to the company, a new secretary welcoming you, stating that Mr. Jung Jaehyun had an appointment the whole day and he can't meet you. Before you could wonder where the last secretary is, you started thinking about why Jaehyun was avoiding you.

Or maybe he wasn't and you're just overthinking. But after the first visit, and the next, the secretary had been saying the same thing over and over again. That he was busy and he can't meet, even though you stated your name and tried asking again, the secretary would just smile softly and say, "I'm sorry ma'am, but the boss is on a meeting right now," or something along those lines.

You met Taeyong a few times that week, choosing a set of design on the factory and making him add some custom details like how you want it, and he would also give you advice about hoteliers and how to run it properly. It was going well.

"If we put the wood on the back like you want, it would be help with the creaking but it might cause some problems on the back in the long run. This would probably break first and you will need to replace it again. It won't be cost efficient, Y/n." Taeyong stated while pointing on the frame that you wanted customizing in. He started pointing on the wood and on the back of the frame, making you roll your eyes.

"But it would look good?" you asked and he sighed while looking at you.

"Yeah it will and if you want to be bankrupt because of the unnecessary costs then go ahead." he pulled his sleeves up, putting his hands on his waist after, eyeing you.

You pouted, "Okay, do what you want to do." you sighed while looking at the frame. It doesn't look bad, it actually looks good as it is, and he knows more about business than you so his input matters when it comes to these.

His eyes stayed on you and then he chuckled, "I can sponsor the woods, if you'd like." 

"No, we already talked about this," you stood up properly, dusting your pants. The boys found out about your plans about the hotel and they all offered a lot of help, but you declined all the financial help. Though tips and advices about running it would be a great help, you wouldn't want to depend on them because you still have your funds with you.

That might be your ego talking but at the same time you wanted to try standing up on your own.

Besides, you can take it all back once the hotel started operating. Remembering that made you remember a certain someone but you tried your best to remove that thought away.

"Lunch?" Taeyong offered and you smiled before nodding, you've been here since morning and it's almost half past two, you're starving.

"Tae!" a woman's voice shouted and you sighed while smiling at the annoyed looking Taeyong.

"Beb," you both stated, laughing afterwards.

Turns out Beb is a short term for Beverly, Taeyong met him through one of his business partners. She's an engineer and surprisingly, she's also very attractive. Her hair was straight jet black, and her built is just like a model. Though you are a model yourself, her butt and boobs are on a different level. You almost pitied your own buns while you were comparing it to yours.

"Lunch?" Beverly asked, and her eyes was only on Taeyong's, as if she wasn't acknowledging your presence at all.

"I have plans, Beb." Taeyong pointed at you and she smiled.

"Oh! Didn't saw you there," she smiled, obviously forced and you smiled back, forcing yourself not to roll your eyes.

Taeyong saw your forced smile, making him smile and cover his mouth to avoid showing it, and seeing it makes you want to cackle as well. 

"How about a lunch together?" you offered, eyeing Taeyong. It was his turn to roll his eyes on you.

"Sure! Great idea!" she clapped, pulling Taeyong along with her towards the exit of the factory.

-
Ending notes;
I forgot to update yesterday for lee donghyuck's birthday wth T^T