✈︎ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

She went home after that, ignoring the weird feeling on her chest, she found her parents fighting again. And she now had an idea on what is it about, money. Your mother kept telling your father that they were losing so much and it's starting to make an effect on them.

"I'm trying to fix it!" your father shouted back, it was the first time you saw your father face to face in a long time now and he looked so old and so stressed out. You realized that the problem is probably that serious. 

"How?! If you kept trusting that sketchy investing company!" your mother shouted with tears forming on her eyes.

"Trust me darling, they are willing to help me!" he pleaded.

"Why don't you just ask help from Mr. Lee? He's the father of Y/n's friend! He would help!" she asked and when you heard about Taeyong's father you butted it.

"What's happening? Mom? Dad?" you asked as you placed you bag down from the kitchen chair.

"Nothing honey, go to your room" she smiled softly at you. You wanted to ask more but she was too eager to make you stay out of it so you sighed and went inside of your room.

You called Taeyong to ask him about it but he said he didn't heard anything from his father about it. Your father and his father are business partners or thats what you know. Your parents made sure that you grow up to have a comfortable life that they don't want you to know about how the business works. They said that they would teach you on the right time thats why you don't have a lot of ideas when it comes to the shares and the operations on the company.

--

Watching your mom and dad argue everyday drains the hell out of you. Your problems kept piling up, though your parents are trying to show and pretend that everything is fine, you knew that it wasn't. It came to the point that it was affecting your studies too.

"Perfect score.... Elizabeth Lim" your teacher eyed you before handling the paper to your seat mate. The teacher then asked if she could talk to you after class and you knew exactly what is it about.

"Miss Y/n, Im worried that your grades are declining lately, is there something wrong?" she worriedly asked and you gave her a small smile as you shook your head.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. The subjects are pretty hard so I'm falling behind a little" you reasoned out and she nodded, asking you to do better next time if you want to graduate with honors.

You noticed how Elizabeth smirked at you after that but you were too occupied with your own problems to think about her. You're planning to visit the company later to ask around about the situation of the company, and hopefully think of ways to solve it. These past few days, you've been studying the history of your parent's company and the possible problems it might be having. You have an idea of what is it but you're not sure yet. 

It's about an investment company, that's all you know about it. 

You wanted to ask Johnny to accompany you and also share your problems since he also knew about how companies work so you called him after class.

"Hey, can we meet? I have to tell you something" you asked him.

"Hey? Y/n? I'm currently catching a flight to Chicago, I'm sorry, do you need me there? I could see you" he said.

"You'll miss your flight, it's okay" you replied.

"It's alright, I could take one tonight or tomorrow, it's not a big deal. My mom just wants me there for her and dad's anniversary" he explained as if it was nothing.

"Then that's a big deal! Don't worry it's not that serious, I was just curious of something. I'll ask you next time" you said and after a lot of convincing, he finally gave up on the thought of cancelling his flight.

You sighed, "I guess it's just me again" you whispered to yourself.