✈︎ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

The car ride was quiet, you've glanced at Jaehyun's direction thrice now but he still haven't spoken a word, it's bothering you somehow.

"What can you say about me, running a business?" you chuckled a little, not meaning it that much. You just thought of it while looking at the business articles when you were bored, and since you still have a few properties from your father, you thought that maybe it is a good idea to build a business using those to earn extra money. 

"That doesn't sound bad, I can help." he said, sounding dismissive. 

Pushing your luck, you moved closer as you scanned his furrowed brows, you smiled. "Are you jealous?" you asked while smiling, poking his arms.

"I'm driving, y/n" he replied, glancing on your direction for a brief moment. 

"You were able to hold my hand the last time while you were driving though" you sulked, putting both of your arms to your chest. Not getting why he was acting all grumpy.

"Why is Jungwoo there?" he asked.

"He's also an ambassador, I didn't expect them there actually." you said, quite surprised that you don't really mind it that much now. It hurts a bit, yes. But meeting the three earlier made you realize that it doesn't hurt that much anymore. Maybe you stopped caring after all those years or maybe you learned that it doesn't have to be always about you, that they all have their own personal lives now and you already accepted the fact that you can't control and do anything about it.

"I spoke to Johnny the other day" he trailed, brows furrowing more as he maneuvered the car. 

You kept staring at him, not actually listening properly with his words. You're being distracted by his moving lips and even though you're too embarrassed to show him that, you unconsciously did it still. 

"Are you listening?" he asked and you nodded absentmindedly.

"Yeah, I practiced..." you mumbled, snapping out of your dirty thoughts right after. 

"No, I mean, what was that again?" you shook your head, neck and ears getting really red when you heard him chuckle.

"Taeil and Johnny wants to meet, are you okay with that?" he asked softly, turning the car near your street. 

"They're back?" you silently asked, playing with your finger.

If you're being honest, you don't want to meet them yet. Explaining everything means the wounds and the unwanted memories will be opened again when you tried your best to heal from them. You're not ready for that, well, at least not now.

The car stopped, signaling that the both of you arrived at your unit, fixing your bag and putting your phone on the inside, you faced him.

"It's okay... I guess" you gave him a small smile.

"It's okay if you're not ready yet, I could do something to stall them" he said, putting your hair behind your ears as he stared deep in your eyes.

As if he's trying to understand you, as if he knew exactly what you feel. Placing his hands on your cheeks, you leaned on your side to feel his warm palm. 

"Until you're ready, baby." he mumbled as he traces his fingers on the side of your face, as if he was memorizing it.

He leaned forward, making you close your eyes, expecting a kiss on the lips, you felt a soft peck on your forehead instead.

"When the time comes, and you'll have to pick between whose going to hold your heart, remember that I will always be willing to give way just so, I could see my princess happy." he whispered, not enough for you to hear because of your loud beating heart.

" he whispered, not enough for you to hear because of your loud beating heart

-

> short update, I updated because I saw that we reached 10K!!! omg thank you so much! 

> plus i didn't get to proofread this one so please ignore all the typos and grammatical errors it's bcs i still have a lot of things to do  :(((