✈︎ 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Before she could even ask Taeyong more about it, her phone rang and it was her mother asking her to go home quickly. Worried, she asked Taeyong if he could give her a ride home and she made him promise to talk to her about it tomorrow.

"Mom, what is it?" you worriedly asked your mom as soon as you got home.

She looked stressed for some reason which doesn't happen often so you caressed her shoulder lightly, "What is happening?" you asked her.

"I-is there someone following you lately?" she asked and you shook your head. Not that you remember, your days have been quiet as usual.

She sighed in relief and told you that it was nothing, you weren't convinced though since she looks really bad that day. When you went down that same night to grab some milk because you can't sleep, you heard your parents fighting about something, you can't hear the whole thing so you assumed that it was their normal banter about work and stuff.

--

The next day, Taeyong was not around again so you asked Mark and Haechan to hang out. Jungwoo still haven't talked to you after that fight even though you tried reaching out a lot of times. Johnny was busy along with Taeil in the preparation of their college transfer. 

""I can't y/n, I have a practice until 8 pm" Mark said on the line. Your shoulder dropped. Right, he's a trainee and he needs to train for a long time every day. You can't blame him for it.

In the end, you decided to study with Jaehyun and Doyoung on the library to prepare yourself for your upcoming college exams. Its near so everyone was busy preparing for it. You don't find studying that hard, you're an all A student so grades don't really bother you.

Jaehyun and Doyoung are also smart but they are working this hard, you can't help but to admire them. After an hour of studying, you told them that you would go first so you went out. You found Elizabeth talking to Taeyong near the tree. She was shielding her palms from the sun while Taeyong was looking at her seriously.

They looked a lot like a couple, which you don't like that much.

"Are you here to steal him from me too?" you deadpanned when you got to where they are.

"W-what are you talking about?" she stuttered and you rolled your eyes.

"Can you stop fake stuttering? It's annoying" you irritatedly said.

"Stop it" Taeyong said as he pulled you with him.

"What? So it's true? You're allowing her to steal you from me? Is that it huh?" you continuously said while pushing him.

"What are you talking about?" he asked softly.

"Baby, what is it?" he softly whispered, trapping your face on his warm hands.

Making you forget that you were mad in the first place.