✈︎ 𝚜𝚒𝚡

The morning period went by fast. The lunch time came and Jaehyun was already waiting for you outside. Almost forgetting that you had to bring Beth with you, you happily went the door.

"Jae! Wait up, Beth is joining us for lunch" you informed him, going back on the classroom to call her.

"Who's Beth?" he curiously asked, looking on his phone after to check for the boys' text.

When he saw her, his expression changed. "Oh, her." he said.

You cleared your throat when you saw Beth getting shy and she hid herself on your back. The students are also paying attention on what the three of your were talking about.

"Yeah, her. Let's go?" you asked and he nodded, taking your things from your shoulder.

You saw Beth looking at you and Jaehyun when he was doing that, you gave her a smile so she got conscious and looked somewhere else.

The table was already noisy on the cafeteria when you got there. "Hey!" you happily greeted.

"Y/n! sit over here, I got you fruits!" Jungwoo said, tapping the seat next to him.

"Uh, Beth will be joining us today" you introduced her again. Gathering the boys' attention, everyone turned quiet, even the people in the cafeteria are looking forward on the boys' reaction.

You can hear people betting that they will kick her out or something but you decided to ignore it.

"Why?" Taeyong asked while looking at you.

You glanced at Beth who's looking down before giving Taeyong a smile, "She's being bullied in class and besides, I need a new girl friend!" you happily replied, trying to lighten up the mood.

"We don't need a new girl friend, y/n" Johnny sighed, munching his fries after.

"I-i'll just find a n-new seat" Beth whispered and you shook your head disapprovingly.

"She'll eat with us today, that's final" you said, giving each of them a glare after. They turned quiet and ate their foods. You smiled in victory.

"Sit here" you said, tapping the seat next to you.

The lunch went better than you expected, though it was a bit quiet, Taeyong didn't say anything else and so does the other boys.

"Mark will take you home, i'll fetch you tomorrow." Taeyong said after giving you a pat on the head.

"It's Saturday tomorrow, we don't have any classes" you curiously asked.

"Didn't Doyoung tell you? We're hanging out tomorrow." Donghyuck said, fixing his bag.

You then glanced at Beth that is listening silently on her sit. "Can she come?" you asked while pointing at her.

All of them shook their heads in disapproval. Student nearby heard the conversation and they looked at Beth while laughing.

"It's Yuta's farewell party, princess. We can't take outsiders." Jaehyun gave you a small smile.

You nodded your head as you went to Beth. "Sorry, I just wanted you to be closer to them" you said while scratching your head. Feeling bad, you looked at her and gave her an apologetic smile.

"It's a-alright. Thanks for today, y/n." she smiled and waved.

"Do you wanna go to the classroom with me?" you half shouted because she was walking too fast, but she didn't look back so you concluded that she didn't heard you.

"I'll take you there" Mark said, grabbing his and your things.

Before you could enter your classroom, Mark called you.

"Can you, uh" he trailed, shyly fixing his hair.

"What is it?" you smiled, encouraging him to talk.

"I made a rap, i'm about to audition with Donghyuck but I don't think it sounds well..." he stated, still looking shy and uneasy.

"Want me to listen to it?" you smiled, playing with his ears.

His ears turned red. He quickly turned his back on you and he quickly walked away. You laughed at him because of that.

He's always like that whenever you play with his ears or his hair. He gets shy so you often do that to tease him.

"I'll listen to it after class!" you shouted and he gave you a look, with his red neck and ears before heading on his way.

The afternoon subjects went fast because you did almost nothing. The teachers are preparing for the intramurals and they were convincing you to join the pageant there.

"Just once, y/n. For sure you'll win!" your classmates and the teachers joined forces to ask you to join.

"I don't think my mom would agree." you scratched your nape. Actually, your mom would me more than happy to let you join, you just can't find any more reason to refuse.

"I can ask her for you, don't worry about it" the teacher bribed and everyone cheered.

You shook your head while smiling, "I'll think about it, ma'am."

"Does anyone aside from y/n wants to join?" the teacher asked for the last time.

"How about Beth, ma'am?" your classmate jokingly said and the class cheered while laughing.

"Do you want to join, Beth?" the teacher smiled at her.

She then looked at the teacher shyly and to you, "N-no ma'am, I t-think y/n would be a better choice"