𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Jae," you called his name and his eyes shot open, as if he was seeing a ghost or something unreal. He pushed the girl on the side as his wide eyes lingered on you.

"Y-y/n?" he asked and you gave him a short smile, going near him and removing the smudge of lipstick on his lips.

"I thought you were busy?" you asked him as you sat next to him. The girl was nowhere to be found, you saw her stomp her feet while mumbling some curse words earlier. You don't even have the time and energy to bat an eye on her.

"I was, I just closed the deal" he mumbled while eyeing the glass on the table in front of him. Before he could even grab it, you took it yourself and drank the remaining liquid it has on it.

"Shit, Y/n!" Jaehyun eyed you with wide eyes, you never drank anything like these before. Yes, you've tasted red wine and white wines, never too much of it, but you never tried anything this bitter. It's like the liquid was fire on your throat, even Johnny stood up on his seat when you picked the shot up.

"You're planning to drink it, I know" you giggled, feeling a little dizzy.

You eyed his lips that's too red, some of the stains on the girl's lipstick is still there which irritates you, but you figured you weren't exclusive to get mad at him for it, so it wasn't his fault. And you realized you haven't given him any assurance yet.

"I think I wanna kiss you right now," you bluntly said, blinking slowly.

"Why don't you?" he whispered, his face almost an inch away from your face.

"I mean I could but you just kissed some bitch and that would be disgusting," you scrunched your nose while thinking about the scene earlier.

His brows furrowed further, frowning at you, "Are you toying with me? You were just with Taeyong's earlier, and now you're being like this with me"

"Yeah, I was with him," you replied, tracing his jaws with your hands slowly, eyes not leaving his.

He gritted his teeth and you could feel it on your palms, "And he was with a girl,"

"Strange enough, it felt too normal" you whispered,

You kissed his cheeks, "Did she kissed you here too?" you asked and he shook his head, eyes not leaving you.

"But when I saw you with that girl earlier, I felt something strange." you continued.

"As if someone's taking what is mine,"

You proceeded to wipe his stained lips with your fingers, he rested the full weight of his jaws on your palms. You smiled widens at the gesture.

"I figured I haven't given you any assurance since we got back here." you whispered, kissing the other side of his cheek.

"I like you, Jae. And I want you to hear it while you're sober so get up and i'll take you home," you giggled when you heard him groan in protest.

You saw Johnny salute when you were about to head out, you rolled his eyes at him. Not forgetting that he let Jaehyun kiss someone else while you're away.

You placed him carefully on the shotgun, while you were doing it, his phone dinged signaling a notification. You ignored it at first but your eyes was glued on the lock screen.

It was a picture of you while you were working on the café. You chuckled.

"You like me that much?" you teased and he nodded, looking at his phone too.

"And now, are you mine?" he asked with tired eyes.

You kissed his forehead as you smiled contentedly, "Yours, Jae."

"

-

END