✈︎ 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

After a lot of failed attempt to talk to Jungwoo, you decided to let him be for a while. You realized that it was your fault too. For trusting that girl and for not paying attention sooner.

But after convincing yourself you can't help but to be mad at everything too. How can all of this be your fault? When you just wanted to help that poor girl on your first day of school? When you tried your best to treat all of your friends well? You just can't understand and its draining the hell out of you.

"Jae, you okay?" you asked Jaehyun when you sat beside him on lunch.

"Yeah" he smiled. He was wearing his glasses while studying his thick handouts. Though Doyoung was also busy, he still have time to pick you up or even go somewhere with you during weekends. But Jaehyun was too serious and focused about his studies that you're starting to worry for him.

"Are your parents pressuring you again?" you worriedly asked while patting his back lightly.

"It's alright, after this exam I'll treat you anything you like." he assured you, giving you a pat on the head. You sighed while watching him. 

You tried ignoring Elizabeth, she even started a rumor among your classmates that you were bullying her. Good thing that not all of them believed her and you just don't want to care.

Taeyong's absents were getting frequent that it's starting to worry you as well. He told you last time that he would take a business course since his father wanted that for him and he thought that its not bad so you thought that maybe he was preparing for exams but every time he would come to school, his bruises are all too noticeable to ignore.

"Is that your father's doing?" you asked while pointing at the red area on his cheeks. It looks like he got slapped. But instead of answering, he left. So you didn't want to ask him that next time.

You also decided to take a business course. Not because Taeyong chose it, but because you knew that in the end, you will have to manage your parent's business and you need to try and learn how to manage it too.

Thought he thoughts of other careers went on your mind too, you decided to choose the best for  you in the future. A lot of agencies had tried to cast you for commercials and modeling gigs that you almost agreed but you weren't confident enough to do it yet.

Your mother was also supportive about it and your father was a little overprotective when it comes to that, you thought about trying it out by summer.

There's nothing wrong with exploring about new things, you thought.