✈︎ 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

The days came fast for the group and you, Yuta had to drop out by the end of the week to prepare for his departure. He can't even make it on your big day which made you sad for a moment but you tried your best to be positive for him.

"If someone starts to make a move on you, call me right a way. I'll book a plane ticket back here." he joked while messing your hair up, again.

You shook your head, still feeling bitter that one of your bestfriends have to go. "Don't worry, that's not on my mind yet." you assured him, giving him a small smile right after.

He just stood there, looking at your face seriously. "I just hope..." he trailed.

"Hope for what?" you smiled, anticipating his words.

"Nevermind. I'll make sure that Taeyong and the boys will keep an eye on you." he said with small eyes.

You just smiled, stopping the lump on your throat, you just can't look at him any longer. You still can't accept it, but you can't show him that. Because you know that if he find out that you don't want him to go, he'll be stubborn again.

He walked you to school that day, since he only had a few weeks left in Korea, he made sure that he sees you and the boys everyday. Taeil was surprised when he found out about Yuta's departure, but unlike you, he took it pretty well. He wished Yuta well and asked to call him whenever they need help.

You find it hard to accept it, you grew up with him, and he was there almost all your life, you've been feeling really down lately because of that. And his nearing departure is also not helping you out.

When you arrived, you saw Jaehyun standing outside the school, looking like he was waiting for someone, he sure takes a lot of attention from the girls. He always have this serious demeanor when he's not with the group, and people find him charismatic because of that.

"Hey, waiting for someone?" you asked him when you got near.

He nodded his head and he took your bag from you. "Let's talk." he said with a small smile.

He took you to the rooftop and he closed the door.

"What is it?" you asked, clearing your throat.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a worried face.

And as if that's the magic word, the smile on your face fell, and tears started to fall. You lowered your head to hide your face from him but he enveloped you with a hug instead.

"We'll visit him, okay?" he said with a soft voice, caressing your back slowly.

You just stayed there until you calmed down, he didn't even bothered telling you that the bell rang. Considering that Jaehyun is someone who cares a lot about school, he made sure you stopped crying first before going.

"You missed your first class because of me" you mumbled as you drink the milk he bought you.

"It doesn't matter, it's just math" he said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Just math! You care a lot about that subject!" you worriedly said.

"I studied that lesson beforehand, don't worry." he smiled, putting his arms around your shoulders.

"Should I walk you to your class?" he asked and you nodded.

Feeling a little better, he left you on your door after giving you a pat on the head. Saying that Doyoung will be the one in charge of your lunch, he went on his way.

You classmates flocked on your direction right after he left, asking if you were fine or what happened, you gave them a smile.

"I'm alright, don't worry"

They kept asking about Jaehyun and why he was there right after but you decided not to answer some since it was a lot.

"He just dropped me off, it's nothing." you shook your head.

And when you looked at Elizabeth's direction, you saw a fee bruises on her knees.

"Oh my, what happened to you?" you asked her and she didn't answer.

You heard the girls laughing from the other side of the room, saying that she deserves it and many more.

"Are they bullying you?" you asked and she just looked at you helplessly.

"Do you wanna come with me to lunch?" you asked loud enough to stop the girls from talking.

The room got quiet when you asked that, you never allowed anyone to join your table because the boys are too picky, even your other girl friends are not allowed to sit there.

"C-can I?" she said, looking hopeful.

You smiled and nodded your head, "Of course! We'll let the boys settle down first though" you said, scratching your nape.

She nodded eagerly, before you could speak more, the class started. It was history, so it was a bit boring. Laura has been bothering you after she heard you say that. Asking if she could join too or whatsoever, you just gave her a small laugh.

"She doesn't have any friends, I think the boys and I can help her adjust a little bit." you shrugged.

You just had the biggest idea on your head on how to do that. You smiled at the thought.