✈︎ 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Saturday came and your phone was bombard with the guys' worried messages from last night. Asking where you were or if you're feeling alright, you sighed before replying that you were fine.

Taeyong picked you up at exactly 1pm. He texted you that he would be there at that time so you made sure not to make him wait.

"Let's go?" you asked him when you saw him eyeing you while you were walking down the stairs.

"Your mom said that you didn't eat last night. What happened?" he asked and you stayed quiet. Not knowing what to tell him, you tried your best to hide everything by smiling at him.

"I ate outside with Mark, so I was full" you even added a giggle, scared that he would find out that something was wrong because he just knows you too well.

"Liar. Mark said that you went straight home last night." he said.

You went silent. Busted. You forgot to ask Mark to keep everything that happened yesterday a secret. You just don't want to talk about it yet. You aren't ready and you don't exactly know what to say either.

"Let's go." he said, turning his back on you after taking you shoulder bag. The boys developed the habit of taking your things from you when you were young. Taeyong actually started it and the boys copied him. Now it has became a normal thing for all of them— even for you.

They first said that your bag was too girly to be carried by men like them but they now started fighting on who will carry your bag every time all of you get out. Taeyong would always win though, he would say that he was the one who started it so he should carry the bag.

"If you don't want to talk about it, we won't. Just make sure not to starve yourself." he mumbled, turning his car to a café.

"I'm alright, Yong. Let's not make them wait." you said, worrying that the boys might be there already. You don't want to delay the last hang put you have with Yuta. Your heart hurt at the thought.

"Don't worry. I fetched you early so they're probably still on their way." he assured you as he quickly went out to buy something. He asked you to just stay inside after you insisted on coming with him so you just stayed there and played with his phone.

He gave it to you, even though you don't exactly know what to do with it, you decided to play some offline games since that is all he had.

He arrived and gave you the food he bought from the café, you gave him a smile after. "Thank you, this is a lot though." you stated while looking at the paperbag.

"You're getting so thin, you should eat more." he tsked while looking at the road. You smiled while looking at him, remembering that you bought him something, you rummaged through your bag.

"I forgot to give this to you the other day," you trailed, putting the first aid kits on the compartment in front of you.

"What is that for?" he asked while furrowing his brows.

"You fight a lot, so you should know how to take care of your bruises. And Lee Taeyong, you should stop going around the block fighting whoever goes on your way!" you lectured him as you took a piece of bread and shoved it on his mouth.

Before he could complain, you started talking again, "And don't tell me to eat more when you looked more malnourished than I am!" you lectured again, now shoving the bread on your mouth.

He laughed when he saw your bread stuffed cheek. "You look like a chipmunk" his voice muffled, mouth still full of bread.

You laughed with him when you saw that he looked the same. You felt lighter than when you left the house. It seems like Taeyong's magic bread worked on you. You shook your head while smiling at the thought.

"Taeyong." you called after a long silence.

"Yeah?" he glanced at you. The car was quiet aside from the low sound that is coming from the car's radio.

"Can you promise not to leave?" you mumbled while looking outside. You tried your best for your voice to not crack because the emotions are coming back to you again.

"Do you even think that I have somewhere to go?" he sarcastically said.

You smiled. Thinking that at least, you still have him and the rest of the boys with you. Hoping that no one, aside from the three leaves. Because you won't know what to do if all of them leaves. You just don't know.