✈︎ 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

The noisy table turned quiet when a girl went up to you. The boys looked at the new arrival, expecting her to say what she wants so they could hear Jungwoo's joke about the fruit he was eating.

"Yes?" you curiously asked the new student you met earlier on your class. You can also see the other students looking curiously at the girl who went up to you. Because no one dares to go near your table especially during lunch. Aside from the fact that it's too noisy, Taeyong just doesn't like new people.

"C-can I join t-he table?" she asked while bowing down. After hearing what she said, you heard the people murmuring and telling the new girl how shameless she was and when you looked at her, she bowed more.

"No, go find your seat somewhere else." Taeyong deadpanned, not even giving the girl a second glance.

"Taeyong.." you called out and when you turned to the girl again, her cheeks was bright red.

"Uhm, Beth-" you spoke and the boys knew what you'll say so they spoke first.

"There's not enough seats, sorry. Maybe next time?" Johnny smiled in a friendly way while looking at Jungwoo, encouraging him to talk to make it sound convincing. 

But before Jungwoo could speak more, the girl bowed and excused herself.

"That was mean!" you scolded them. They just looked at you sheepishly and went back not their normal banters.

You then turned to look at the girl but she was already nowhere to be found. 

"Don't worry about it, there's a lot of empty seats." Taeil whispered as he pointed at the half empty cafeteria. You just nodded in response.

-

The classes after lunch went well. Aside from the new assignments that you have to finish tonight, there's nothing important left to do. You can already see the boys outside before the teachers dismissed the class. Apparently, the boys don't have any activities after school so they were all ready to come with you and Yuta to meet his parents. Though Taeil had to pass because he had a job to do.

"The princess is being fetched!" your classmates teased while the other girls were excitedly murmuring and saying how handsome your friends was. 

You then turned to Beth who was silently sitting on her seat. Ever since the afternoon classes started, she avoided your gaze even when you tried to give her a smile. Thinking that she might've been embarrassed, you just let her be. You felt sorry for her though, what Taeyong said was unnecessary, you made sure you don't forget to scold him after this class.