✈︎ 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

You convinced Taeyong and Johnny to come with you because the other boys were busy after class. The three were called to the company they auditioned in and Doyoung and Jaehyun went for their review class for college entrance examination.

You knew about Johnny and his Chicago plan but he haven't told you anything about it yet so you didn't asked him about it. Maybe Taeil haven't told Johnny that you knew about it already thats why he wasn't opening up about it. Taeyong however, you don't exactly know what his plans are, he haven't told you anything about college yet, you decided that you should just let him be for now.

"That... looks okay" you gave her an okay sign when she went out with the outfit you chose.

It was a simple light dress with a v neck and it looked good on her, you also bought some shoes for her, she got too shy so she convinced you that she will buy her own clothes this time. You let her choose her type of clothes first but it was too tacky so you helped her a bit.

"What do you think?" you nudged Johnny's shoulders after Elizabeth went out for the next outfit. The two boys beside you were busy teaming up on Kartrider to even look at the girl in front of you so you snatched his phone. Before he could protest, he met your warning eyes so he cleared his throat and sat properly.

"Dude! Why the heck are you on 8th pl-" Taeyong complained but he saw you holding Johnny's phone so he hid his phone too.

"I bought you here to help me" you said.

"I'm helping you" Taeyong said, putting the straw on your mouth and forcing you to drink the orange juice that he bought earlier.

"Same, same" Johnny echoes while massaging your injured ankle lightly.

You shook your head and slapped their shoulders lightly, you saw Elizabeth smiling while looking at the three of you and when she saw you looking, she cleared her throat.

"How's her outfit?" you asked again, they gave her a look and they sat back boredly.

"It's okay. You chose it" Taeyong said.

"T-thank you" she smiled, putting her hair on the back of her ear.

"It's okay, you can add a denim jacket on top of that" Johnny, the fashionista said.

But Elizabeth was busy looking at Taeyong who was currently so bored because he was done playing on his phone.

Your brows furrowed, not liking the feeling on your stomach. You flicked your fingers, getting her attention. "Try the denim jacket that I picked on top of that" you said while pointing at the piece of cloth behind her. 

"Someone's jealous" Johnny coughed and you gave him a glance.

"Who?" you asked, giving him your furrowed brows and scrunched face.

He shrugged his shoulders while whistling and looking around the whole shop. You ignored his remark and gave Taeyong a glance. He doesn't seem to have any idea that Elizabeth was eyeing him because he usually have that "I don't give a fuck" face all the time.

"What?" he asked you, putting your escaping hair behind your ears.

"Why do you look like you want to kill me?" he chuckled while making you drink some juice. You rolled your eyes playfully as you paid attention to the girl in front of you.

----

The student's treatment with Elizabeth got better when she went to school the next day. The students are looking at her longer than they normally would. Something definitely changed, because you also thought her how to apply some light make up, her face looked a little brighter now.

Though her naive personality needs more help, I think you helped her make some friends now. Someone even asked to join her for lunch today and she happily agreed. She also thanked you for that. The teacher was also informed that she would be the substitute for the contest and she was fine with it.

The happenings are not so bad, after all.