✈︎ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

You blinked, once, twice or maybe more than that. Aside from his harsh look, he seems angry, his burning eyes  almost passing on your soul. It's a little scary-- suffocating even. Before you could grab your bag up to call Jaehyun and ask him to pick you up or something, Taeyong beat you to it.

"Your bag, fell." he slowly yet lazily said, picking your bag up and handing it to you. 

"Uh, Thanks. I think I'll go?" you said, stammering. Making you almost frown at your own words.

Before you could even see and hear what he'll say, you turned your back. The memories are coming back, how much he asked you to stay. His annoying smirk, his dark but calming aura. Everything is hitting you back. You don't like it one bit.

"I heard you'll check our furnitures out. I'll lead the way," his baritone voice said, making you halt from your steps. You turned to look at him to see any emotions in his face but there isn't anything there.

Just plain frown, and furrowed brows. Not the usual Taeyong you knew, which, well, disappointed you a bit on the inside. Ignoring the ugly feeling on your chest, you cleared your throat. Thirty minutes will be wasted for nothing if you go back without any information about the furnitures, that would be a bummer.

"Okay, let's make it quick," you replied, making your voice sound emotionless like his as possible, it sounds too forced though, making you sound like santa or some old man, making the other guys on the factory smile at your attempt.

"Back to work," he suddenly said, eyeing every guys in the factory. Making them hurry back on their stations with nervous steps. 

"Crotchety and for what" you irritatedly mumbled while giving him a glare on his back, since he was walking in front of you.

"I can hear you." he stated, making you shut up. 

He showed you the gold plated bed frames, it's very expensive looking. You think that it suits more in mansions than the hotel types, it's too over the top, and even though you really like the design, this is not it.

"Something else?" you asked, still fascinated by the gold plated design in front of you. You want to buy it for yourself, but you were reminded of your budget, making you frown in the process.

"This looks like your type of design, why look for something else?" he asked in a low voice, eyeing you.

"It's not for me, it's for our hotel." you mumbled, ears turning red. You don't know why, but telling him about the business you were planning to start makes you feel small. He looks so established now, you found in the internet that this Mr. Lee owned a lot of businesses aside from this one. 

He's also on top when it comes to construction and everything related to building, Jaehyun's company and Taeyong's are not far behind each other.

His brows rose, looking at you with curious eyes, "Hotel? I thought Auntie didn't want to hold any business after Uncle died?" 

Your breath hitched, "How--" 

"I found out when I asked Jaehyun for a drink in China, Y/n. I saw you working on that café, and after a few search, I figured everything out." he said, stepping to get closer to you.

You stepped back, eyes starting to twitch by the incoming tears you were suppressing since the first time you saw him on the entrance a while ago,

"Why, Y/n?" he asked in a hoarse, destroyed voice.

"Of all people, why did you think you needed to hide this from me?" he continued, his eyes showed nothing but anger and longing.

"You didn't know how I was feeling.." you whispered, enough for him to hear when he lifted your chin.

"You know that I was willing to risk everything for you, even my freedom. My family, y/n" he stated, gritting his teeth to stop himself from talking more.

Before you could speak, his phone rang. He declined it once, but it rang again.

Beb. The name flashed on the phone. He frowned while looking at it, but he answered it anyway,

"We'll talk over dinner, wait for me here." he said, turning his back to talk to whoever that was.

" he said, turning his back to talk to whoever that was

Ending notes;

Sorry it took a while, but half of my exams are done (yay)