✈︎ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Thinking about sharing everything and talking about it all over again, you realized that you should just tell the guys about it. Once and for all, so when you asked him if he knew the other guys' number, he understood it right away. One by one, they arrived, hurrying, breathing as if they ran from wherever they are.

Johnny and Taeil came together, they were looking at you as if they were seeing a ghost. Standing frozen still on the entrance. 

"H...hey" Johnny whispered, you gave him a faint smile, welcoming him.

The three, Mark, Jungwoo and Donghyuck couldn't go because of a schedule but Doyoung and Yuta came after waiting for a bit. Doyoung looked different, his stance is dignified— almost scary, and his eyes lingered at you for a long time. Clearing his throat after,

"It's been a while, Y/n." he gave you a small smile.

Yuta sat quietly, not even batting an eye on you, as if he was mad. 

You ended up telling them everything. They listened, looking at you with their usual protective and worried eyes. You felt nostalgic, as if you were high school all over again. Remembering the memories you treasured the most with them.

"That's... what happened." you sighed, it didn't hurt much when you were talking about it, thankfully. Maybe it's because it was them, your best friends,  or maybe because you've moved on a little bit. It still stings though, but thinking about it, it wasn't exactly hard to tell.

"Why did you hide that from us? You know that we always got your back," Taeil softly asked.

"Got my back, huh? If you did, then why did you have to hide every important things about your life from me? If you did then where were you when I strictly needed someone to lean on? I know you're busy— building your name or dreams or whatever that is, but where were you when I was the one who needed saving?" you bitterly said. You tried your best to not sound like that, because it's been a while. And you already told yourself that it is okay. That everything happened already anyway, and there's no one to blame for it. But everything felt too bitter, everything hurts, and you can't stop saying something.

They lowered their heads, silence filled the table not until Taeyong spoke.

"We were all worried when you disappeared, Yuta even went back to Korea to look for you." Taeyong stated, shocking you a bit.

Jaehyun probably had no idea about it, since as long as you remember, he was in China the same time you were there. You shook your head, not wanting to acknowledge what he said, Yuta was not allowed to go back, you all know that.

"Taeil and Johnny almost didn't make it in Chicago because they were worried about you, too. Then we went to your Aunt's house and she told us that you went to a vacation somewhere." his brows furrowed, gritting his teeth while telling the story. 

"I didn't know..." you lowered your head while bitting your lower lip. You closed your eyes, thinking about Taeil's usual careful look, and Johnny's protective stance. Always willing to save the day for you. Your tears fell, you wiped it once, but it kept coming. Making it hard for you to breathe. It almost made you want to clench your chest to help you while you weep, but it was no use. 

The area solemn, quiet, as if they were mourning with you all over again.

"We thought you're coming back..." Johnny whispered.

"Because you're Y/n. You always come back." he chuckled dryly.

"You would always be there. Graduations, simple achievements, and even when we tell you were hungry in the middle of the night," Doyoung added, smiling sadly.

"But months came and you never went home, until we also fell apart." he continued.

"What-- what do you mean?" you asked him,

"You're the pillar of the group, Y/n. What do you think happens when you disappeared?" he asked in a soft voice,

The night ended emotionally, you wanted to continue and apologize about it, but it's getting dark, and you have to drive back home. Yuta gave you a glance, making you walk and come up to him.

"Are you mad?" you softly asked, caressing his arms slowly.

He gulped, looking away with furrowed brows. "What do you think?" he asked.

"You sound mad," you chuckled lowly.

"How were you able to go back to Korea?" you asked,

"I had to beg my grandma. I told her I would be a good kid if she allowed me to go back for a week, but then it was too short that I didn't even saw you here," he silently stated, the other guys went outside to talk and they left the both of you inside.

"I was in China, I'm sorry" you leaned your forehead on his arms, closing your eyes.

You felt him move his head on your direction, "Our princess, how could the world destroy you this much?" he asked in a broken voice.

You pouted, trying to stop the new tears from coming back. Your heart tightened at his tone, making it hard for you to talk and reply, so he kept talking.

"I thought that we were protecting you really well. But I guess I was too ahead of myself, I failed my only job." he chuckled, making you shook your head in disapproval, your head was still leaning on his arms, afraid to look at him.

He stroked your hair softly, "Let's go? They're probably beating each other up outside." he smirked playfully and you chuckled in return.

After a few promises of meeting again, you entered your car. You saw Taeyong following you with his eyes. You never got to talk to him personally, but tonight went well and you were glad. Checking your phone to see what time is it but you saw a lot of missed calls and messages.

It was Jaehyun, you suddenly remember the dinner you promised him.

"Shit."

Ending notes;

Ending notes;

I think I made it too long omg, but I love Yuta sm :((( 

Here's an update! If you noticed, I usually update every four days, so we're back to that since my schedule isn't too hectic anymore, enjoy reading! <333