✈︎ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

They stopped laughing when they saw someone looking at them. Eli, looked back with wide eyes, obviously not expecting to see Y/n in front of them. Jungwoo stopped laughing too when he saw Y/n, together with Mark and Haechan, they were about to approach the female but Y/n turned around as she entered her own tent.

"What the fuck are they doing here?'' she mumbled while panicking. Aly asked what was wrong but she refused to talk so she got worried.

"Hey, are you okay? Do you want me to cancel it?" she worriedly asked while tucking your hair on your ears.

This time, you weren't planning to back down. But thinking that Eli really replaced you on their life broke something in you. All those years, you hated them, but at the same time, you wanted them to miss you. To remember you at least. But you guessed they never did.

"Let's get this over with" you mumbled with no emotions. 

The music was loudly playing as you went out of your tent, the laughing guys were no where to be found, making your nervous heart a little calm. What could possibly go wrong? They're just old friends. Old close friends.

"I asked them to shoot you first so we'll go right after you finish" your assistant fixed your hair a little, worry still written all over her face.

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that you'll be having someone else with you on this shoot, I'll do better next time" she apologized, she probably thought that you wanted to do it alone. 

That's not the reason. You're fine working with other people, you just didn't expect your first project to be with them. "It's alright" you gave her a smile, walking straight on the stage with complete props on. 

Posing in different positions, the photographer was shouting how great the shots were. "That was great! Now for the couple shots, please call Mark" he clapped his hands, signaling the other staffs regarding his orders.

You blinked. Is there only one Mark in here? Or it's the Mark you know? 

Not having enough time to figure out which one of those were correct, the Mark you knew came out looking ethereal. He looks different now, he got taller and his face became more cold looking. He doesn't look like the shy guy you knew before. He changed.

"Y/n.." he breathed out. 

Standing straight, you couldn't get yourself to look at him, not because you're mad, but because you knew that he did nothing wrong. He was there, willing to listen and go to you, but you were too caught up with your problems before that you forgot about him. 

The director asked the both of you to do poses and you followed, some of them are too intimate, some of them are just normal poses for a couple shoot. No one spoke, no one said anything in between the shots, it was dead quiet.

"That was fantastic! Alright next up!" the director shouted, clapping his hands once again.

"How... have you been?" he whispered as he came close, the music was too loud but you heard him well because he was too close. 

"I-it's okay. You're friends with Eli now?" you almost rolled your eyes while saying her name. 

"She hangs out with us a lot, but she was closer to Jungwoo and Donghyuck" he explained and you nodded your head.

"How's your vacation? We never heard of you after you left" he kept his eyes on you, as if memorizing every parts of it. Just like how he looks at you before. 

"Mark!" a woman's voice shouted, ending the conversation that the two of you were having.

"Eli" Mark stated, giving you a glance after.

"Oh, y/n. I didn't s-see you there" she said, looking nervous for some reason. 

"Yeah, and I'm going" you stated, turning your back even after hearing Mark calling your name.

After changing your clothes into normal ones, you went out to wait for Jaehyun outside. It was cold, yes. You already asked your assistant to go first with the car because you were going home with him. You also don't want to wait inside because you don't want to see any of them there.

While scrolling at your phone about building a business and everything about it, a hand tapped your shoulder, making you look up. 

"Jungwoo..."  he was wearing an open black and white jean jacket, the few buttons were closed but his chest was still showing. He looked, hot. He was already known for being good looking back then, but he definitely looks more like a star now. He looks like a painting, untouchable.

"Yeah, it's been quite long right?" he smiled, standing next to you.

"What are you doing here? Your shoot just started" you asked him.

"I'm done with my part. How have you been?" he asked. 

You cleared your throat. You don't want to answer it, you're not ready to tell him yet. Is that bad? Is that okay? You don't know. It's been so long but you still don't like the idea of hiding things from your closest friends. Not like it matters now.

"I'm sorry, for acting like a kid back then. I was too childish and immature. Thinking about it makes me want to punch myself" he chuckled. Messing his hair after.

You smiled, "It's okay." you mumbled. What's done is done. 

"You're not okay, I can see it" he mumbled while looking at your eyes. Making your smile disappear. 

He was about to put his hand on your face to feel it but an arm snaked around your waist, it was Jaehyun. He was looking at Jungwoo in a protective manner. You told him about what he did back then and he was angrier than you. Remembering it made you smile a little. 

"I'm not but I will be." you smiled. 

This is what Jungwoo looks like when he went up to you :))

--

I've seen your comments wanting me to put WayV in here but I already stated on the last chapters that they were in China so that would mess the plot up :((  I'll try to include them next time.

I'm a little disappointed on this chapter as it was written while I was in the middle of cramming my school works, but I'll try to do better on my next ones! I also think that it would be longer than Manager because I still have a lot to write so maybe it'll flow up until 40 - 45 chaps? We'll see! 

Thank you for reading, have a great day!