Part - 19

continue from the last part...

Kuhu was going to meet her boyfriend Karan and Sumi stopping her. Kuhu was about to open the door but at that moment the doorbell rang( Ting tong...)

Sumi: Lag ta hain Mahir hai? Please kuhu abhi maat ja.. Mahir itne din baad ghar pe aa raha hai usko thodi der rest karne de. phir ja. abhi koi problem create maat kar please.

Kuhu: I'll manage bhai ( said this she opened the door.)

Kuhu opened the door and only Mahir was standing there. He gave a smile.

Mahir: Arre kuhu kahi ja rahe ho?

kuhu was going to say something but sumi stopped her.

Sumi: Mahir, Pehle andar aa

Mahir: Haan maa. Woh toh mein aauga hi but not alone.

After hearing to him Summi and Kuhu looked at him weirdly.

Sumi: Maatlab Beta, Koi aur bhi aaya hai kya tumhare saath?

Kuhu (sarcastically): Bhai saach batana. Is it your that special friend whom you used to talk on the phone every night?

Sumi ( angrily): What are you saying Kuhu?

Kuhu: Ma I think Bhai has brought a new Bahu for you

Sumi: Kuhu kya bol rahe ho.

Kuhu: Yes Ma Bhai didn't tell us but he has a girlfriend and I think that's why he went to Australia to marry her. Kyu hai na Bhai?

Sumi: saach Mahir? But Why didn't you tell us? It's very good news that you forgot your past and moved forward. But beta if you had told us before would we have denied her? Beta tumhare khusi hi hamare khusi hai.

Mahir was standing silently and watching their reactions.

Kuhu: So ley aaiya bhai. Wait Bahar hai kya? Mom, why are you standing welcome nehi karoge aapne new bahu ko? But Bhai I won't accept her. Aap, Mom, Dad all you can forget Bela but.. ( Deeply Sighed) but I can't (After said this she was about to go outside of the house but that time someone came and Kuhu shocked to see him. He's Bela's father.)

Sumitra was also shocked to see him.

Kuhu: Aap...Yeha

Sumitra: Mahir? what's going on all of this? Why he came here? Ohh now I can understand for money, right? Mere beta ne toh itne pysa dia aap ko aap firse yeha aa gya. pehle aapki woh beti jiskeliya Mahir itne din tarpa raha tha... Aur aap aa.. ( Mahir stopped her)

Mahir: Mom please, can you please stop for a minute please? haan Bela ki dad aaya hai but payso kaliya nehi maine bulya.

Kuhu: Aayia aap andar aaiya ( Kuhu took Bela's father into their home.)

Sumi went nears Mahir and asked what was going on? that time Mahir called Bela and said to come

Kuhu in her mind: Bhai called Bela's dad. But why? First I thought Bhai is married to the one he used to call every night. But now it seems to me that it's about other things. But what? 1 second Bhai went to Australia. OMG! did bhai find something about Bhabi? Even if he finds something, what will happen? Bela bhabi won't come back. ( Deeply Sighed) I miss you Bhabi. Only you understood me, otherwise, nobody cares about me. ( This thought made Kuhu sad but then after seeing the people who were standing outside the door, She was shocked even Sumitra and Bela's father too. Yes of course it's Bela who came holding her daughter's hand. )

Bela's Dad ( in shock): Belaaa....

Sumi and kuhu were standing shockingly. Bela saw them but she obviously couldn't recognize them. So she was feeling so uncomfortable and for this reason, she quickly Mahir's hand. Mahir saw her and understood that and he assured her by nodding his head.

Mahir: Yes kuhu mein tumhari bhabi ko lekar aayi hu but new nehi wahi bhabi jo 6saal pehle hum sab ko chod ke chale gyi thi.

Tears were falling down Kuhu's eyes and she went towards her and hugged her. But Bela didn't react.

Kuhu: Bhabi aap kaha chale gaye the? Do you know how much I missed you? Even you promised me that you would never ever left me alone. But you.. yo ... Bhabi why are you not saying anything?Bhabi ...

But Bela was still standing quietly and some blur faces were coming into her eyes. But she was trying to ignore these.

Sumi: Bela... I know why are you silent, because of me na? Please pardon me Bela. I was very very bad saas. I was always being angry with you. But now I've realized my mistake. ( crying) But Bela aaj main tujhe meri maan se ghar pe welcome karungi. wait abhi aati hu.

Then she went inside to arrange welcome rituals.

Mahir: Kuhu, papa ( Bela's father) I'll tell you everything but now please don't annoy her cause she's feeling uncomfortable.

Sid came. Seeing him Mahira ran towards him. Sid took her in his arm.

After a while, Sumitra came and welcome them.

Bela entered Sehgal mansion holding Mahir's hand. Mahira and Sid followed them. But Sumitra and all didn't notice them cause they were very overwhelmed to see Bela after so long time.

Bela's dad: Kaha chaale gayi thi meri baachi mujhe aakela chodke.( He was saying and caressing Bela's cheek.) Teri aalava aur kon hai mera. Tu bhi teri maaki tarah mujhe aakela chodke chale gaythi ( Bela's mom died when she was a child . Her dad has a small tea shop. After Behir's marriage, Mahir used to help his father financially)

Bela looked at Mahir...

Mahir: Maa, could I bring Bela to the room?

Sumi: Yes... ofcause. ( Sumi went towards Bela and caressed her head and smiled. Bela looked at her like a small baby and she smiled back too) Jao kuch der rest le lo. Main kuch khane kaliya bhej de ti hu.

Kuhu noticed Mahira and Sid

Kuhu: aap log?

Mahir: He's sid, my business partner.

Kuhu (looked at Mahira): oh, and this is your daughter ?

Mahir: Ahh... Kuhu baad mai sab ask karna now main Bela ko leke aandar ja raha hu. Inlogo ( Sid and Mahira) ko tum guest room pe le jao.

To be continued....

****************************
Do you guys wanna know how Behir met each other 6 years ago? Then let me know in the comment. Also Happy new year guys. Stay safe and spread positivity 😊

Thanks for reading ❤