Part 20

Here we can see Mahir came to the doctor along with his mom, dad, and sis, Bela was in another place with Sid that time. 

In the doctor 's chamber

Mahir: Wouldn't this plan be harmful to her? 

Doctor:  In this case, there are negative and positive sides. But nowadays  Mrs. Sehgal is trying to remember so I don't think so this plan would be that much harmful to her. Now It's your decision, Mr. Sehgal. According to me we should take one step.

Andy: (putting one hand on his shoulder)  Mahir we have to do this. 

Kuhu and Sumi also encouraged him......

Scene change.....

Bela: okay! listen to me just take a deep breath, go and straightly express your feelings.

Sid: It's so difficult. I'm so nervous.

Bela: No It's not,why are you panicking like this?  Just go and propose her exactly as you proposed me.

Sid: What proposed! That proposed and today's proposed is not at all same Bela. This is the first time I'm feeling that she is the one for me. She is the one whom God made for me as you and Mahir made for each other...

Bela:   You love her so much na?

Sid: A lot

Bela smiled... " go and tell this, how much you love her"

Scene change

Mahir's pov

I don't know about the plan we have made will work or not but In this moment I'm so happy cause this's the first time she herself want to spent some quality time with me. Bela called me when I was talking with her doctor. now I'm going there. I think she wants to move on. I miss my old Bela when will you come back , I miss you.  

pov end...

Mahir reached ABC restaurant and he had been waiting for her for one and a half hour.  But he was okay with it because he was very excited about their dinner date.  But his excitement turned to angriness after seeing Bela with Sid... They both were coming holding their hands.

Bela: sorry...sorry...sorry I have been too late. 

Sid: Actually we were stuck in the traffic. India ka traffic na!

Mahir: Oh God! You're insulting your Birth country? Shame on you

Bela: why are you talking like this Mahir? 

Sid: Chill! Dude I had no intention to insult. I was just telling the fact.

Mahir: Ho gaya explanation? You know what ( short pause) I'm going. You both enjoy your dinner and Bela, I never thought that you would do this. 

Bela: what? Ho kya gya hai tumhe?

Mahir: mujhe kuch nehi hua Bela. I was wrong... I thought you wanted to spend some time with me. (deeply sighed) enjoy guys ( said this Mahir left from the Restaurant)

Bela: what's wrong with him? 

Sid : I think he's jeolous!

After a few minutes Anisha came. Bela was sitting on the chair with her head down. She was sad for Mahir's behavior and Sid was trying to change her mood.

Suddenly Anisha come with a person

Anisha: (Sarcastically) Ek kam bhi tum logo se nehi ho pata? you guys just had to tell him about our ( Anisha+Sid) relationship.Aur woh bhi tum logo se nehi hua... 

Bela was still bowing her head. Anisha winked her eyes to Sid and he smiled at her looking at the person who was standing beside Anisha. Anisha sat next to Sid and that person sat next to Bela. He kept his hand on her.

Bela: Yeah! we failed to tell this Anisha (She was thinking that the person is Anisha) I'm even more sad Because he misunderstood us.He thought that Sid and I...
Mahir: Yeah! I thought but Anisha told me everything.

After listing his voice she was so happy to see him that she quickly hugged him.

Mahir was also so happy to see her happiness and hugged her back.

Sid and Anisha cleared their throat. Behir quickly back off.

Mahir: So chudel,(to indicated Anisha) congratulations finally tum Shaadi kar rahi ho.

Anisha: Finally? What do you want to say?

Mahir: Do you know guys? Haar time yeh mujhe propose karti reh thi thi? Mahir let's get married, Mahir let's get married.

Sid (mammering): Achha hua nehi ki

Mahir: Did you say something?

Sid: (stammering) No...no nothing

Then all were laughing....

Bela: we have heard Sid ( laughing)

Mahir adore her laughing. Bela also looked at him and they both shared an eye lock.

Sid interrupts...

Sid: sayad..yeh dinner inn dono ki hona chaiya thi.

Anisha: yeah let's leave these two love birds alone. ( mockingly)

Bela: Chup chap betho aur hume treat do tum dono. 

Sid: But Bela! You're on dieting na? 

Bela: oh! shut up

All were laughing excluding Bela. Thus Behir enjoyed their dinner treat that night.

***************
Do vote and comment.
Thanks for reading ❤